[08]

melody

+

I raced alongside my brother. I had something important to tell him. All day, I've been getting the same feelings as I did when I was at the vault, in the library, and in the motel. Something was incredibly wrong, and Deaton's sister had confirmed it for me. At least I thought.

Scott's phone buzzed

Stilessss :)
sent one minute ago
I found Lydia.

"Scott we need to talk," I admitted.

He was concentrating on the voices of people talking in the hallways. I placed my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off, "Not now Melody. Just go find Stiles."

Whatever Scott found was bothering him, and it probably meant trouble. I did what he said.

All I could think of was the motel, and the flare in his hand. I didn't want him to feel like that ever again. I nodded, and we parted ways

+

I was running up and down the hallway looking for Stiles and Lydia. When I found them, a very frustrated Stiles was holding a pencil in front of Lydia's face. 

I opened the door and met a pair yellow eyes and a growl

"Jesus!"

"For the love of God Cora, it's just Melody," Stiles told her.

"Thank God you're here Mel. You saved me from hours of torture," Lydia joked. She knew she wasn't going anywhere just yet. She turned back to the pencil Stiles still held up to her. She sighed and took it from his hand.

Lydia was sketching a tree, much to Stiles' dismay, "Lydia what are you doing? What the hell is that?"

"A tree."

"A tree? Lydia you're supposed to be writing words. Like sentences, something like a location; something where he is," he snapped at her. His frustration was clearly laced through every inch of his voice.

"Well maybe you should have said that."

"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" Cora asked. I giggled