valentine's day special

Happy valentine's day!

-------------------------------

Flavio P.O.V

I was humming while walking down the Hall. I wonder what my brother is up to. Today is special day for lovers. At least that's what others say.

I wanted to talk to my brother alone sooooo I asked Kuro and Lutz to take y/n to ice skating. They were questioning it first but they gave up and left with her. She was confiused but Kuro just dragged her with them.

I was in front of my brother's room. *Knock knock* "Come in!" I hear from the other side of the door and I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Ciao~ Luci~! How are you~?" I asked him. "Do you want something?" He asked. "N-nothing! I was just wondering...... Do you have any plans for today?" I asked him. He looked confiused for a while. Oh no.... don't tell me. "Oh! Nothing! I'm going to spain's place today. So don't worry about me!" I said trying To sound natural as possible. Then I Ran off.

Luciano P.O.V

What was that?........... Nevermind. But What did he mean? Today? I took my phone to check the calendar. It's February 14th.................. There is something written on this day. It says valentine's day.........! VALENTINE'S DAY!! Ooooooohhhhhhh sssssshhhhhhiiiiiitttttt. I should think of something for y/n..... but what?

Time skip (cause I can)

Your P.O.V

We returned from skating and first thing we see is Flavio. "How did it go?" He asked with excitment in his voice. "Painfully...." Me, kuro and Lutz said in unison. Kuro kept on falling on his butt. Lutz fell on his face and my legs hurt from falling on the ice. I just wanted to go inside and just lie on a sofa or something. "Never again...." Kuro was mumbling as he was going to in his room probaply. Lutz just walked off.

I'm walking towards my room. It's valentine's day and I didn't have time to get Luci anything. Why did we go to skating in the first place?

(You're only one allowed to call Luciano "Luci" but Flavio just doesn't care about warnings and Luciano gave up on warning him.)

I went inside my room and noticed something on my desk............. a cupcake and a note? I took the note and noticed it was from Luci. I galanced at the cupcake. On top of cupcake was written "Happy valentine's day bella." From Luci. I started to read the whole note.

Note:

Ciao bella! Sorry i'm not going to give this straight to you but I wanted to get you something. You were too busy to get anything I guess. Well meet me at my bedroom at 8pm. Don't be late or you Will get a punishment.

Signed: Luciano

After reading the note. I put the note down and took the cupcake in my hands. 'Oooh Luci~............ We all know whose help you asked for this gift.~' Then I started eating the cupcake and after that getting ready to go to meet Luci.

(You spended the night at his room)