Final part

Hi! I'm full of inspiration.
------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"What bella like you is doing here?~♡" He said. "I-i'm lost and don't know where I am." I told him. How can someone look so happy? And he reminds me of one person. Not Because of personality. It's  the resemblance. "Oh~! I can show you around and maybe you find your way back.~~" He said. I nodded. And started to show me around.

"What's your name?" I asked "My name is Feliciano!~ What is your name bella?!~" "I'm Y/n. Your looks remind me of one person." I told him and he turned to look at me. "Really who?~" "What was his name? Oh! Now I remember it was--" I tried to tell him but something or someone interrupted me. "FELICIANO!!!!" Athletic man was running on our way. He was blond. "LUDWIG!!" Feliciano yelled and started running other way. Running away I guess. That was weird.

Kuro P.O.V

I saw her jumping out of the window. She got guts. That I admit. I followed her this whole time. Boss won't be happy if he hears that she

1# Ran away. Even thou it was clear that Boss didn't want her to leave.

2# She was talking and going around with his counterpart.

She hasn't noticed me yet. "Is it normar for you to run away rike that?" Now I caught her attention.

Your P.O.V

Wait isn't that the one guy from the mansion. "What's your name sir?" I asked his face getting slightly darker. "My name is Kuro." He walked towards me and grapped my arm and started to drag me. The whole way back he was muttering something but I wasn't able to understand anything.

Time skip

"You were what!!" Luciano yelled. When we returned. Kuro dragged me to Luciano's work room and told him everything that happened. Luciano is mad alright. He was cursing in italian then in english then again in italian.

"Why do you hate your counterpart?" I asked. "You met him?" He said. "Yes." Was my simple answer. "Excatly!" He said.

Time skip  (long story short you two had a fight and in the end you Ran in your room)

I was lying on a bed. He is a jerk. An asshole then why am I attracted to him. *Knock knock* I pretend i'm sleeping or i'm not in here. A moment of silence.................*KNOCK KNOCK* Is he trying To come trough the door! "Come in!" I yelled. Luciano walked in.

"What do you want?!" I asked him. He walked towards me and sat at the edge of the bed. "Hey! Did you hear m--" He suddenly grapped me and kissed me hard. I felt like I was gonna pass out. He hugged me and he wispered in my ear "Ti amo." I hugged him back. "Oh by the way I have suprise for you. You remember that bully of yours. Well I choked him/her. That's how you tried to kill him/her. Am I correct?" He smiled at me. "You killed Bully/N! Y-yes that's how I tried to kill him/her." He tentti got closer and kissed me on my forehead. "Will you be my partner in crime?" He asked. "Of course!" And we started kissing again.

(You two spent the night together. I let you imagine what happened ;) )

----------------------------
ATTENTION!

Thank you for reading this story. Ending sucks I know. But--

Luciano: WAIT! Aren't you going to tell them about the events and special parts.

Oh! Yes that's right. Thank you Luci. There will be specials like halloween, christmas... etc. One shots. On this story in future. Wait until that.

Flavio: Wait! Why wasn't I more in this story! Will there be more of me in specials.

Luciano: Idiota! These stories are not about you.

I'm surounded by idiots. See you next time!