part 8

Part 8 is FINALLY here. Sorry for the wait but i'm happy. Let's continue the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

Ooookkkkkk....... I don't have any idea what just happened but he seemed offended. "Sooooo who was that excatly?" I asked with worried expression. "I guess i have to. That idiots name is Flavio." He said with mix of anger and akwardness. "Are you two related?" I asked. "What do you think?" He answerd. "Well you guys do look little alike but you don't act alike. Are you twins?" (That's good question!) "Nevermind. Don't worry about it. Eat up and then you should go back to your room." He said while trying to force a smile. "My what now?!" I asked quickly. "Your room. The one you woke up in. It's yours." He said maybe even truly smiling this time. "I CAN'T just get a room like this! I mean shouldn't i be paying for my stay or something." I said quickly. I honestly couldn't understand what's going on. "Don't worry about it bella~. Just eat and go to your room."

Skip

"Thank you." I said after i ate. I don't know why i'm here but i do know that it's better here than at home. "No prob~." He said while he took the dishes and put them on a table at the kitchen. "Well shall we go~" he said while offering his hand. "S-sure." I said and took his hand. From the way he acts i can tell it's not good idea make him mad. At 'my rooms' door he let go of my hand. I go to room as quickly as possible and i say bye to Luciano and close the door. Should i leave or should i stay?

Luciano P.O.V

Now that she is in her room i should focus back on my work. *sigh* It can't be helped. I would have liked to spent more time with her but i need to work. I don't need to lock her door after all my two best men are making sure she doesn't escape. Now for the worst part of my work........... *sigh* Paper work. *knock knock* "Come in." I say. "Ciao Luci~" my brother said. "What you want? Can't you see i'm busy." I spatted at him.

Flavio P.O.V

Well there is no reason for him to act that way. I can see he is busy. "Well i tought you maybe have some work for me Luci dear~." I said. "I don't have work for you. So go do something else and stop buying so much! It's ridiculous! Your whole closet was already full of clothes before you bought more from spain!" My brother yelled. 'I-it's not that full'. I tought. "Let's talk about that later~." I asked nicely. "*sigh* Fine. But we will talk about this later so you wanted a job." My bro said.

--------
CLIIIIFFFFFHHHAAANGGEEEERRRR