part 7

Your P.O.V

After that weird encounter that man walked in with a plate full of pasta........... Pasta? "Here. Eat this...... you must be hungry." He said while placing the plate in front of me. Isn't he going to eat. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him. He looked at me for a second and then answerd. "I already ate." Then he sat opposit of me. "N-not to meaning to be rude but could you please s-stop staring at me?" I asked. "Huh? Oh! I'm sorry bella! I know it's rude to stare." He quickly apolized. "You know maners really well don't you Luci~. So this is what you were hiding from me dear brother~." While eating i looked to the door because of very familiar voice.

Luciano P.O.V

My stupid brother out of all people who are in this place. "Just what are you doing here? I tought you were busy putting your new clothes at your closet." I said with angry expression. "Is that the person who you said to be idiot?" She asked me. "I-idiot? Luci! You must have meant to say utterly fabulous." My idiot brother said while striking a pose. "Nope. You're an idiot. What do you think bella?" I asked. "Well he is rather weird." She answerd. My brother in a shock left the room. Just what's wrong with that guy?

-------------------------------
Well now we met fabulous Flavio face to face.
Oh and Cliffhanger.