003 ; really witches

[03. really witches]

( iii. gold | kiiara )

"PAYTON! PAYTON!" They screamed

"What we gonna do." They screamed "Lucy this is all your fault." Skylar says. "Your freakish possesed tv sucked us into it's world." She says.

Lucy was tough but she got her feelings hurt very easily. She never knew where she got it from.

"I am sorry." Skylar says when she sees the frown on Lucy's face.

"Guys we aren't focusing. We have to find Payton." Marina says. They start looking around the hospital some more.

Skyler walks around the hospital beds. And trips a few times that's just clumsy Skyler for you.

"Who are you." He said. "Oh my god." A too familiar voice. The tall lightskined girl stood tense. "Lucy, run." Skyler said. The girl stood still, and tensed.

Then she dashed throught he hospital to Marina. with Skyler by her side. But the dark shadow smwas still in front of them.

Causing Marina to run towards the girls and getting infront. "Stay away from them." Marina says.

"What's going on here." Payton hollered. "Payton." Marina said with a sigh of relief. "I was to late Caroline died." Payton says.

"What? Caroline Forbes." Stefan says.
"Stefan." Payton said. "How do you know my name." He said.

"Who are you people." Stefan says.
"We- We're witches." Payton stuttered nervously.

"We can tell the future, And past. Without being there." Marina says.
Stefan thought for a second. They could help them with the Katherine.

"Let's say I don't kill you guys." Stefan says. "Are you threatening us." Layla says. "I like to think I am." He says.

"No, we're not gonna help you." Marina says. "I'll let you stay at my house." He says.

"How do you know we don't have a house." Skyler says. "You just told me." Stefan says. "Okay. But if I see a drop of blood from these girls. I will end you." Marina says.

The girls follow the vampire. Marina being the protective sister she is she cluches on to Payton's hand. "We're walking." Payton says

"No I have a car." Stefan says. "You mean the Porsche 356B Karmann Coupe." Lucy says revealing the fangirl in her.

"Yeah..." Stefan says. The group squishes into the small 4 person car.

Marina sits in the front. "We're here." Stefan says. The door opens and the girls walk in the huge mansion. "I see you brought dinner." Damon says not taking his eyes off the fireplace.

"No there witches they can help us with the Katherine problem." Stefan says. Damon turns around abd walks up to the girls.

He goes towards Skyler. And he places a strand of hair behind her ear revealing her neck. Marina smacks his hand away from her face.

"Next time it comes off." Marina says not fazed by the vampire. "They can tell the future and past." Stefan says.
"Yay sorority sisters." Damon his sarcasm fills the room.

"You're sleeping on the couch." His voice changing to a monotone. "Rude much." Payton says. "He's probably still bitter from Elena regecting him." Marina says.

Damon speeds over to the brunette. And lays his right hand on his head and left on her neck. Her eyes widened. And with one twist she dropped to the floor.

"No!" Payton hollered. "Come back." Payton sobbed. And then Marina's eyes opened and she stood up from the waist up.

And with a loud dramatic gasp. "Oh my god." Damon said. "What." Stefan says.

"I died." She says. "Duh." Damon says. Damon throws the covers at the girls.
"Couch." He says. Then they leave the room.

"What just happened." Marina said.
"Let's just get some sleep."