002; welcome to mystic falls

[02. welcome to mystic falls]

( ii. empty gold | halsey )

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?" Marina questioned the younger girls as she sat up

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?" Marina questioned the younger girls as she sat up. The only response was a bunch of groaning, "Glad to know you're not dead."

"I feel like it." Skyler responded as she also stood up. All of the other girls stood up, brushing themselves off, dirt and leaves were attached to their body's.

"Where are we?" Lucy questioned as she walked around.

The rest of the girls took in their surroundings only to find leaves and trees, Payton spoke up. "I could be wrong, but I believe we're in a forest."

The other girls looked back at the tall brunette as she shrugged and started to walk away.

"Why couldn't I be an only child?" Marina asks no one In particular as they rushed to get to the wondering girl.

"I've always known your TV was a soul sucker and now I have proof." Skyler told Lucy but she just rolled her eyes.

"Hey look at that," Layla spoke up as she pointed to something. Up ahead you could see a clearing that looked like a way back into real life. They all ran only to find a street, all looking around taking up the night sky and Payton walked up to something wide eyed.

"Guys I don't think we're home." She mumbled and they all looked to see what she was looking at. It was a sign that read.

'Welcome to Mystic Falls'

■■■

So it was safe to say everyone was freaking out, scratch that, most of them were freaking out. "It's got to be a joke right?" Marina asked and Lucy jumped around.

"But what happens if it's not, guys were in Mystic Falls, the fictional town, Mystic Falls, where all the vampires are."

Payton faced the jumping girl and looked at her incredulously "You said it yourself, where all the vampires are, vampires Drink human blood." She snapped and Layla walked up to the tall girl.

"Don't worry P, I mean it's not like we can get swallowed by the TV." She reassured the girl who's face was in panic "WE JUST DID!"

Skyler made her way over to her best friend "Listen to me Payton, If we're here, we were sent for a reason." Payton nodded and started walking towards the town.

"Where are you going?" Marina called out to her little sister who started walking backwards.

"What Skyler said, we were sent here for a reason and as soon as I figure that out I will solve it then go home." She replied with a shrug before adding on "Plus I have a math test on Monday."

They all watched as the girl left their sight "I always wanted to meet the gang of Mystic Falls." Lucy said with a smile.

"I know, I mean what are they like?" Lina asked with a giggle and Marina had wide eyes, "They're vampires that drink Human blood. Oh my god, mom's gonna kill me I just let Payton walk into a town full of Vampires, that will most likely eat her." Their faces fell at the realization, this wasn't a kids play anymore and faced the road leading into town again.

"What episode do you think were in?" Lina asked in a small voice and Lucy spoke up "The first episode of season 2, that's what we left off on."

"So Katherine's back?" Skyler questioned in a small voice.

"yep."

"And she probably is talking to Stefan right now?"

"Yep."

"So We should probably find Payton?"

"I think that's a good idea." Marina spoke sarcastically as they rushed into town.

■■■

"Where could she have gone?" Lucy asked as they walked around the small town of Mystic Falls, passing by all the people who didn't know what was about to hit them. All the death.

"I don't know, I'm pretty sure she was asleep for most of the episodes." Skyler told them remembering the times where Payton would lay and sleep on her.

"Think it's Payton, what does Payton do?" Lina asked and they all thought about it, "She goes to the root of the problem." Lucy finally said.

"And the root, is Caroline in the hospital." Layla spoke and they all looked at each other before Skyler spoke up.

"So Payton is about to confront the gang TVD probably get killed, I can't help her with that." She said as they all rushed towards the hospital, hoping to save their friend.