Chapter 10 time to go home...

Then I heard someone open the door.....

I hide behind the couch, I heard big foot steps on the wooden floor, I was terrified, I guess this is how normal people feel when I kill them. As he came closer step, by step, by step, until the person got close to the couch and stopped. I knew if I didn't take action now I would be trapped. I looked and saw a wooden plank, just small enough to be able to pick up and hit this guy in the head. I pick up the plank and swung it at the man.

Maskys POV

Me and hoodie had looked in at least 23 houses in this 2 hours and nothing yet, luckily enough we didn't get busted. As we were hiding in a bush, examining the next house my phone started vibrating, I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller. "Jeff..." I whispered "Answer it," Hoodie said "He might be having better luck then us" I nodded my head and answered the phone, "Hello, any luck?" I asked "That's what I was calling to ask you heh, have you heard from the others?" He asked
"No nothing yet, but I'm sure if they find her they'll call me" I said "Yeah I guess" then we both said our goodbyes and hung up to continue our search.
"Hey Masky?" Hoodie said, "Yeah man?" I asked "How much do you like ____?"  He asked

I paused for a second then shook my head "I don't know how to answer that Hoodie, she a amazing, and I do have very strong feelings for her, I just don't know" I said "why do you ask?" I said looking at him "I just wanted to see how hard of a fight you'll be."

____ POV

I swung the wooden plank at the man knocking him to the ground "ahh fuck" he said laying on the ground, I looked to see who it was to find Ej holding his head on the floor.

"Ej! Are you alright?!" I dropped to the floor, resting his head in my lap. "Why would you dooooo thatttttttt" he said, while moaning "I'm so sorry, let me get you a glass of water" I helped him on the couch and went into the kitchen, I grabbed a glass and started to fill it up, then all of a sudden someone grabs my hips, hugging me from behind.

"Ej? What are you doing?" I asked, turning around to see a different male. "Hello princess, why don't you come with me?" He said pulling me towards him, hand cuffing me so I couldn't escaped. "You're the man from the club!" You said trying to pull away. "That's enough dear, daddy wants you home" he said pulling me to the back door. "Let me go!" I yelled, as I did Ej popped out of nowhere and punched the man right in the nose, causing him to let go and step back, grabbing his nose he let out a grunt, "Ej, is it? You might wanna leave while you still can, don't get into other peoples business" he said ripping me back over to him, Ej grabbed my other arm, pulling me in his direction, the both had a tight grip on my arms. "Looks like you don't have a brain, just let me tell you again, get lost you little brat this is not you fucking business, her daddy will KILL you, so just go home before I take you with me and you can be locked up in one of the cells until her daddy, or brother chooses to rip off your limbs, understand? Now leave!" He yelled to Ej, but Ej just stood there.

"Just go! I'll be fine, do as he says! I don't want you to get hurt!" I yelled "Im not leaving without you ____, you're coming home with us if you like it or not!" He yells, pulling me to him, Jacob let go and smirked, clapping his hands. "Very cute, looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way" he said, his smile got wilder, he pulled out a phone and called someone "it's Jacob, I found her, send a car" he said then hung up the phone smiling.

"Now all we have to do, is wait" he said "Run and tell Jane to call Masky" Ej said standing in front of me "The car will be here any minute, it was only waiting for my call, you don't have a chance, hehehe" he laughed I ran outside, hands still cuffed behind my back "JANE! CALL MASKY! WE NEED HELP" I yelled I saw Jane standing near the house and gave me the thumbs up, "come here!" She yelled, I went to walk over to her when I heard a bang, like a body dropping, 'Ej got him!' I screamed in my mind running inside to see Ej laying on the floor unconscious with Jacob standing over him, dropping a broken glass which had Ej's blood on it.

"You idiot! Why can't you just leave me alone?!" You asked, tears rolling down your face. "You're the one that forgot about me! You left me! I thought you loved me! I sacrificed EVERYTHING for you! And you can't even remember!? Now I have one job only, and that's to return you to your farther." He said ripping me towards him. 

"What are you talking about?!" You asked "It's me! Jacob! The boy you would come see, the one you snuck out of the castle to meet, then your family found out, and they took me away! You didn't come to help! You didn't check on me, you didn't care! You don't understand  what they did to me, they turned me evil to the core, i only do what I'm told now, but I guess you wouldn't care, would you, princess?"

It took a moment to let it in, a moment to understand what was going on, I only remember little of that boy, my father took most of my memory's away from him, except from the moment he was taken away, I remember that, he let me keep that little memory so I remembered, so I wouldn't do it again. He chuckled, ripping me towards him, bringing his lips to my ear.

"Let's go my little princess" then it went dark.

Maskys POV

Me and hoodie were inside a house, it looked like no one was home, and ____ wasn't there. We took a seat just to regain our energy.

*ring ring*
My phone started ringing, I looked, "Jane, she better have good news" I said answering the phone and putting her on loud speaker, "Hello-" "Masky? We need your help! We found her, but she's been hand cuffed and people are walking out of the house with Ej and ___! There putting them in the boot of the car, I don't really know what's happening, just get here asap!" She yelled through the phone, "What's the address?"

We called everyone and got them to go there as soon as possible, most of them were close, but puppeteer and bloody painter was the closest, let's hope we can save them.

Jacobs POV

One of the slaves knocked ___ out, I yawned, "Hurry up, throw them In The boot, we have no time to waste, I can't afford to lose her again" I said walking outside. "Sir, what do we do with the boy?" "DID YOU NOT HERE ME? I said put THEM in the boot! Just hurry up" he nodded and picked up the male, the other slave picking up ____. We walked outside and put them in the boot, as we went to get in the limo, I heard a shout, "WAIT!" I looked over to see 2 girls, one was only a little girl, and the other one was older "Just get in the car, I don't have time for this" I said, the slaves getting in, I went to sit in the car until I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned around and BANG! Right in the nose, I cracked it back in to place and laughed "unfortunately, I won't hit a girl, so step back before I change my mind" I said pushing her back and turning around again "So would you hit me?" Came a voice, I looked over to see two men, I looked at the one that spoke, he had golden strings attached to his finger tips, I smirked "with a car yes" I got in the car and said "run those boys over, they'll only make more trouble for us" the slave driving nodded his head, hitting the pedal and going straight for the boys. One jumped out of the way, the other just stepping to the side, next thing I knew, people were surrounding us blocking our exit.

"Get out you two! Just kill them or something!" They got out the car, ready to fight, I just slowly stood out of the car, slightly amused. "Give up you're surrounded!" One with a mask with a bloody smile had yelled "The cops never stopped me, what makes you think a bunch of teen brats can?" I smirked "we aren't your average teenagers" a short boy said, his blond hair and green hat blowing in the wind "Oh reallllllllly, and I'm not your normal demon, now, kill them boys!" The salves ran at them.

I could tell they were failing, it was time for plan B "...stupid salves..." I whispered to myself, getting in the car "I'll leave without them" I put my foot on the pedal and shot off "It's time to come home, my princess."   

An, hope you liked the chapter! Love you all and I'll see you next time, 💋 I tried to make it a bit longer, I have a question, who loves mystic messenger and who's your favourite Character?! Sorry, have a great week! <3