Chapter 8 shes bleeding...

___ pov

I woke up with the brightness of the sun shining on my face, I was in a room a bunk bed, the room was big and very tidy, I was on the bottom bunk, "I'm guessing this is Masky and Hoodies room" I said to myself getting out of the bed.

"Good morning beautiful, I get to look after you today" "no your not, don't worry ___ BEN isn't looking after you, I am" Eyeless jake said "Your such a buzz kill Ej" BEN whined "BREAKFAST IS READY!" We hear laughing Jake call out making everyone enter the kitchen.

We sat at the table, me next to BEN and Ej, Hoodie sat across from me. We waited for Lj to put our food in front of us, as I waited Hoodie just looked at me, never looking away, "ah who's bed was I in last night?" I asked trying to ignore the endless stare I got from Hoodie. " In Hoodies bed" Masky spoke up "Well, thank you for letting me sleep in your Bed Hoodie it was very kind of you" I said with a smile on my face, he just nods and keeps looking into my eyes. "Here you go kids!" Laughing jake said placing candy in each of our plates "Ummm, is this candy?" I asked "Well of course! What else do you have for breakfast?" Lj said digging into his 'breakfast', everyone else just looked at the plate not even bothering to eat it. "I'm going for a walk" I said standing from my spot and pushing in my chair, suddenly Masky stood up from his chair in a fast motion causing his chair to fall back "I'll come! I mean, you don't know the forest very well, and, umm, I got to make sure you don't get hurt" He said "Well You couldn't do that last night" Puppeteer said putting a candy into his mouth, "Its fine Masky, you can come" I said and smiled sweetly towards him, he must of smiled because his mask lifted for a second.

We walked for a while in silence until I spoke up, trying to rid of the awkward silence. "So, how long have you been with Slenderman?" I asked "Years, I couldn't even tell you it's been that long, how exactly did you meet slenderman? You seem to know him very well" he asked me "My, my dad, Slenderman used to come on business trips to my castle to see my father, when he came I would always go talk with him until my father came and took him into his business room, ever since I was a little girl, I always had a trust in him, I told him all my secrets" I said with a little smile on my face "He knew who I liked when i was little, hehe he even tried to talk to my dad for longer so I could go see him" I said smiling about the flash back, "So, did you end up dating the boy?" Masky asked in a quiet voice "No because, of course, my dad found out, and killed him, he never let me out of the castle after that, and now I have to marry who he says" I said in a angry voice "Who do you have to marry?" Masky asked "The man I must marry Masky, is the reason I ran away" I said us going into silence again.
'Crack!'
Masky and I turned in a rush to see the rake looking at me, he was after me...
"We have to run" I said backing away from the beast "ready?" Masky asked "as ready as I'll ever be" I replied "NOW!" We bolted never slowing down, he was on our track but we were faster, until I tripped, of course I tripped "fuck" I tried to get up and continue but my ankle was injured, Masky noticed I wasn't next to Him and stopped, turning back to see me he started running towards me the rake was already here, ".....c..o..m...e" "GO AWAY!" I screamed and kicked him away he swung at me, Masky pulled me up and we started running again, I didn't care about my ankle, I needed to get out of here, and fast.

We reached the mansion and suddenly I felt a pain on my hip "ahhhh!!" I fell to the ground and grabbed my hip "____!?!?" Masky called turning around trying to help me, I was bleeding, the rake must of got me when he swung at me, blood, no no no! " Don't touch me!!" I screamed pushing myself back "what do you mean ___? Your bleeding!" He said, the boys in the mansion suddenly were running out side rushing around me, " What happened?" Bloody Painter asked "The rake attacked us" Masky said "let me help you" bloody painter said touching my wound "NO!" I shouted, "fuck!" He pulled his hand away, my blood is positioned, it will hurt him, they'll find me if I'm bleeding, I need to get out of here, before I hurt everyone, I stood up, the grass and died where my blood had landed, they looked at the ground "I have to leave" I said, "Wait! You don't have to leave!" Jeff shouted to me " You can't help me! Their coming for me!, I'll only hurt you...." I said looking once more then bolting into the forest, they didn't follow, they didn't care, why would they? Im just a curse.

Masky pov

"She's definitely not human" Ej said looking at Bloody Painters hand, "As soon as I touched her wound I felt the my hand was on fire, the pain was terrible" he said "Who cares if she's not human! We're not human, and she's family now, we can't just stand here and watch her leave! Well I can't, and at least I have the balls to say that, you guys pretending you do like her? That your not in love with her? Its pathetic that you guys let the girl you love just run away, well I'm not going to let that happen" Jeff said running into the forest after _____. "He's right" I say "Let's just get this out there, we all like her, that's obvious, and we're letting her get away! We may never see her again! Now let's stop being idiots, who's with me?!" Bloody painter walked forward, then hoodie, then Ej, then the rest "Let's do this." Were coming for you ____, just wait for me.

____ pov 3 days later

I don't even know where I am anymore, I've never been in this town before, just get in a house so I can bandage myself up, that's all I have to do. I stopped bleeding but it opens up every hour, I need it to stop before father notices. Then he'll find me, but did I really think I could hide forever? He's going to find me, I know him, and my brother is smart, he's probably worried, but he didn't stop dad! He didn't care, he agreed with him! He probably doesn't care about me, maybe it was a lie. All of it. Next thing I new I was crying, "Stop! No tears now! I was doing so well! I can't let my emotions get me now, I shouldn't have emotions, there evil, they always attack me. I'm on my own now, again, I should of stayed on my own, then I wouldn't care as much, I wouldn't hurt them, I miss them.

??? Pov

"Farther" "yes son?" "She's bleeding"

Another chapter done! Sorry for the wait guys! I'll see you all in the next chapter <3 byeeeee beautifuls