chapter2 Charlie?

Jeffs Pov

I ran into the forest as fast as I could trying to get back to the mansion. After about 1 hour of walking, and a little bit of running I got to the mansion I banged open the doors and fell to the ground "to,.......much..... walking... need.... a beer..." I say flopping to the ground "what the fuck jeff you were just in the car with the famous killer you need to explain what the fuck is going on" BEN said "wha... Did you just say the famous killer?!" I asked a bit confused about what was going on "she told me on the phone, are you that stupid to not ask who she is!" "well she was hot but I wasn't thinking about who she was I was more worried about me dying not asking who was the crazy driver about to run me into a poll" I say rolling into the kitchen to get me a beer "fuck! She has my phone!" I say jumping up "hey,maybe if you weren't stupid you wouldn't forget your phone oh and let's not forget the fact that the famous killer is a girl" Jane said happily sitting in the kitchen "shhhhhh I don't care about you" I say drinking a bottle of beer "anyway you were to careless jeff if slenderman wasn't on a business trip you would be in so much trouble, you're lucky I'm not calling slender right now to tell him about your foolishness I am giving you a warning but mess up again and-" "yeah yeah you'll tell slendy, I don't care" I say drinking down more beer.

_____s Pov
It was 7:00pm It took a while but I finally got rid of the police and went to find a place to sleep and hopefully get a shower and get some new clothes. I walked into a home only a couple lived in there so I could probably kill them quick and quite then I could sleep there.Once I was done killing the couple I looked around for the bathroom and find the most amazing shower I have ever seen it was big and had a beautiful zigzag pattern around it "wow" I said I was so happy I jumped right in. After a long shower I went around the house naked looking for clothes when I found the cutest dress and a cute pair of heels. The dress was a very pretty dress but it did show a bit much, in the end i decided to wear it out tomorrow walking to my dirty clothes to see the man's phone in my pocket 'fuck I forgot to give it to him' I pick it up and try a password 'really 1234 as if no one could guess that' "i know I'll prank call people!" I say looking through his contacts "the slut....slendys pet..... Elf dick what kind of names are these? Oh well I'm going to bed Ill give the guy his phone tomorrow " (just so you know 'the slut' is Jane 'slendys pet' is masky and 'elf dick' is BEN it's from jeffs phone so I was trying to make it mean)I lay down on the bed and fell asleep (reader sleeps naked in the story)

Time skip next morning

The bright sun shines through the windows waking me up from my slumber. I got up and put on the dress brush my hair and got ready to look for the man.

I was wondering around town but could not find him 'hmm maybe if I go into the forest I'll find him!' I thought trying to run in the high heels

"fucking hell! I've been in this forest for ages! This is useless I may as well go ba-" I couldn't finish my sentence in front of me there was a little girl with blood running down her head standing there looking at me "Are you okay?..." I ask not sure if to go near her or not "you are very pretty miss and Charlie says I can trust you will you have a tea party with me?" the little girl asked me with a happily "ummm I'm sorry but I'm looking for someone, maybe some other-" "But the person who your looking for is at my house" "how do you know?" I ask "Charlie told me" "Who's charlie?" "My teddy of course now let's go!" she didn't even give me time to answer she just dragged me deeper into the forest.

(sorry if you don't like the dress just pretend you are wearing what you want 😊)