chapter7 Maybe another time

"I'm guessing your the new girl" one of the men said walking into her eye sight. The helpless girl just laid there looking up at the two men. One of the men had a mask on and a smile painted on the front. The other man walked up to the girl, he was wearing black, but, his eyes were golden? He had gold features on his face and golden string coming out of his finger tips. This made ______ giggle at the man, she thought he looked like a wizard. "I'm puppeteer and this is bloody painter, what are you doing on this side of the forest little dear?" _______ just giggled rolling around like a kitten. "Here I'll get Jane come on we better get out of here we'll take you back to the mansion" bloody painter said lifting Jane onto his shoulder ______ just giggled at the boys staying on the ground. "Looks like I'll have to carry this one" puppeteer said lifting _____ on his back.

Time skip
They  walked to the mansion ____ just held on to puppeteers back, laughing about god knows what, Jane was still passed out on bloody painter.

As they stood out the front of the mansion Bloody Painter slowly made his was up the old stairs and using his right foot he kicked the door open with a 'BANG!' Making all the males in the living room heads spin towards them "Looks like you dope heads can't look after 2 girls for a minute luckily slender sent us to keep an eye out so you guys don't do anything stupid" Puppeteer said laying _____ on top of the boys sitting on the couch Ej at her head, Jeff in the middle, and LJ at her feet and bloody painter came back down the stairs from putting Jane in her room. "Luckily for you boys we found them before anyone else did, they were on the wrong side of the forest, where the Rake lives" bloody painter said taking a seat on a single chair watching BEN play a game "hehe pick-a-boo HAHAHA" ____ said putting her hands in front of her face then taking them away "I think someone had a little to much to drink" Ej said patting her head, Lj grabbed a hold of her feet ticking them "HAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO HAHAHAHAHA STOP!" _____ shouted rolling around on the males then sliding off trying to crawl in to the kitchen but ended laying there giggling "I'm going to bed" ______ says rolling off the boys and making her way up the stairs. 'I need a shower.....' she says to herself in her head and walks to the bathroom.

Hoodie walks upstairs to check on ____, he couldn't find her in any of the rooms and he starts to get worried, as he walks down the steps he hears someone fall. He runs to the sound and finds himself at the bathroom. "Ahhh ____?" He calls out but no sound comes out. He slowly opens the door to see _____ passed out on the floor, naked, he runs to her with a blushed face and carries her to the room. He gets her dressed and places her in his bed. His face still blushing. "Gosh is this girl driving me crazy?" He says out loud, causing ___ to roll over facing him. He gently rubs her cheek, and pulls his mask above his lips, he bends down, his lips coming closer to her cheek "HOODIE? WHERE DID YOU GO??" He heard Masky calling out making him pull away, "Maybe another time,____" he says pulling back down his mask and exiting the room.

I know it's short and I haven't updated in a while 😭 I'll try to do another one in a few weeks. I'll even get the chapter started tonight so I can get the next update in as soon as possible, by the way the picture of Jacob is NOT Sans. Well it is just not in the book. I don't mind if you want to think it is. I was just letting everyone know :) sorry if anyone wanted it to be Sans <3 goodbye lovelys