Chapter 9

APOV

Stevie yelled "1, 2, 3, GO!" We both ran up and hit a douche in the gut. I punched Tom in the jaw, but was pulled up by strong hands. I turned behind me to be met with a very angry Math teacher. I turned to see that Stevie in shock. 

"Follow me, now." He said. We followed him down the hallways. He lead us to the office. We sat down, and I was freaking out. What was going to happen? What will be our punishment? I was snapped out of my think by mine and Stevies names being called. We both stood up, I was shaking. 

Stevie most have noticed that I was nervous, cause she grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I smiled at my girlfriend, and we walked into the principal's office. 

"You do know what you girls did calls for a serious punishment." We both nod. "Normally I would expel people for this, but I do realise that there was a most likely good reason for you actions." We nodded again.

"What is that reason?" I sigh, and pull one of the flyers out of my pocket. "Stacy outed us, and Tom said 'fucking fags, go die' or something around those words." He nodded. "That was a good reason, but violence is not the answer. Also I still need to give you girls a punishment. Detention after school today." We nodded once more and stood up to leave, the he spoke again "And girls, stay strong, I know how hard it can be to be out in high school." 

He smiled at us and we smiled back. So, our principal is gay, interesting...