Chapter 7

APOV

We walk into school, Tom stared at us, as well as Stacy; Stevies enemy. I sigh and we go to class. Yesterday our homeroom teacher wasn't there, so we didn't do roll call in that class. Stevie sat down and i sat next to her. Not too long after the teacher walks in.

"Hello class, hope you all had a good spring break. Today we are welcoming a new student. You have probably already met her in the halls and in some of your other classes. But if you haven't Ally, introduce yourself." I stand up in my seat, and everyone turns to me. "Hey, i'm Ally Hills. I moved here from Arizona not too long ago." I sat back down. Everyone started talking and texting people. I didn't know why, but then it hit me. "Hills". Everyone knew about Hills, Stevie's lover. SHIT! I basically outed myself. 

Mr. Thompson did not notice the people on their phones, that was until a random boy laughs.  "Mr. Stafford, what's so funny?" He asked and walked over to the boy. He saw the phone and sighed. "Okay Mr. Stafford. You know the rules. Either read the message to the class, or get a detention." 

The boy stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Ok guys, if you didn't pick this up when it happened this is juicy. I'll give you some backstory for all of you who didn't know. When Stevie first arrived at our school, last year. She had a few noticeable hickeys. When people asked her who gave them to her she replied 'My bae, Hills'. If you weren't listening to Ally's introduction, her name is Ally HILLS. So i texted my friend Stacy aka Stevie enemy."

*Dis is da texts*

Jack (the boy): OMG, i think i found Hills...

Stacy: I found them too.

Jack: Its Ally.

Stacy: Yeah, And they were both orphans in ARIZONA.

Jack: Wit how did you know Ally was an orphan?

Stacy: I scared Danny into telling me.

Jack: ok, but how did you know ally is hills?

Stacy: I saw her and Stevie making out.

Stacy: In the makeout classroom.

Jack: Wtf, really?

Stacy: Yeah, and i took a photo.

Jack: You should make a flyer and make it say "Parentless Fags"

Stacy: I was about to make the flyers, lol. i'll add that

Jack: Did anything else happen?

Stacy: Well they heard the camera click, so the started chasing me.

Stacy: Ally looked so scary, i bet you she was going to murder me. And GOD, she's fast. But i ran out the hall via our secret way, and lost them.

Jack: I bet she was going to murder you, lmao

Stacy: Yeah, imma go make the flyers, bye dude.

Jack: Sure see you later.

I was looking down and so was Stevie, everyone was looking at us. I look at the boy who was at the front. "HEY, FUCK YOU. YOU DO KNOW YOU JUST OUTED US. YOU FUCKING OUTED US." I walk up to him with fire in my eyes. I crack my knuckles. As i was about to punch him, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and Stevie speak,"Babe, don't."

The bell goes right after Stevie tells me not to punch the guy. I can admit punching him wasn't the best idea, even if i didn't do it...