Chapter 4

SPOV

I walk back up the stairs to the Bathroom. I open the bathroom door to be met with the beautiful Ally. 

I was stunned. God, she's so breathtaking. I stared at her, examining her features. I Moved forward, as quiet as I could. She still hasn't noticed me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. 

She was shocked for a second then realized it was me. She smiled in the mirror, and I smiled back. She put down her makeup wipe on the counter, and turned to face me. I stared at her face, even without makeup she was beyond beautiful. She clearly didn't think so as she looked down, and kinda blushed. 

I lifted her face up by her chin. My smiled grew wider. "You soooo pretty" I said in a baby voice. She blushed even more and smiled. I looked in her emerald eyes, and leant down and kissed her. She kissed back almost immediately, and when she did, I felt all the love and passion. 

We kept kissing, and it got more heated. Soon after my hand slipped down her back, to her ass. I felt her hand go under my shirt. She slowly lifted my shirt off, then we heard a loud knock on the door. Ally walked over to the door, and opened it slightly. 

"Hello?" she said. "Hey Alz, can you please not fuck your girlfriend in OUR bathroom. Alexis and I also use this bathroom." 

Ally face got instantly red. "Ahhh, what are you talking about? We weren't going to have sex in the bathroom. Why would you think that?" 

She opened the door wider after i put my shirt back on. She slowly walked out, and i followed close behind. "Hey Stevie." Danny called from behind me. "Yeah Danny, what is it?" i replied. "Your shirt is inside out." he laughs at the end. 

"Oh, shit!" i said. "Ahh, yeah, i better go." i was as bright as a tomato as i walked to Ally room. As I entered i saw Ally on the bed, scrolling through netflix. Isat next to her and cuddled into her arm. "Hey babe, what do you wanna watch?" Ally asked me. I thought for a bit and decided to watch some random movie. 

30 minutes into the movie i felt Ally doze off. I turned the tv off and started to fall asleep. 

(Short chapter, i know. I just got back from a holiday, and they had really crappy internet connection, so... I will try to update tomorrow or the day after. Sorry about the wait for this chapter. Ok, ummmm, ahhhh, bye.)