Chapter 2

APOV

I lay on my bed and just thought and soon feel asleep. During my slumber I had a very vivid memory, of when my best friend left the orphanage last year... 

-flashback-

"Stevie, now that you're leaving I really wanna tell you something, it's kinda important." I was shaking. "um, ah, I-I, I." I started to get a bit dizzy. Stevie got up, and walked over to me. she grabbed my hand a spoke, "Ally, its ok. you can tell me anything. Anything at all." She gave a reassuring smile, and waited for me to talk.

I took a deep breath and spoke, "Stevie, I've not been completely honest with you. The other day you asked if I've ever been in love. I answered, no. Now that's not true. I am currently in love, very, very deep in love. I've never told this person I love them, I am afraid to. But even though i'm scared, i'm going to tell them. i'm going to tell them right now... Stevie Leigh Boebi, i'm in love with you. i get it if you don't wanna see me again" i look down as i say the last sentence.

Then Stevie lifts up my head by my chin, she looks deeply in my eyes, then she kisses me... she kissed me? She KISSED ME!!!!! She push me down to lay on my bed and straddled me. It got pretty heated. Soon she was grinding on me as my hand slipped under her shirt. I flipped us over. We continued to make out and I made my way down to her neck. I started nibbling on her collarbone.

A few minutes later, after Stevie's shirt was off. We heard a loud knock on the door and it opened at the same time. I immediately jumped off of Stevie and fell on the floor. Stevie and I's cheeks were both extremely red. It was the head of the the orphanage; Anna. "ummm, hi girls. Stevie's foster family is here now. I'll just let you get ready. Be out in ten minutes please." She said uncomfortably and straight after left.

Stevie and I both laugh. "So umm, Ally. If you couldn't tell, i love you too." I smiled brighter than ever. She puts her shirt back on, and grabs my hand. I look at Stevie and saw the hickeys that went down her neck. "oh Stevie..." i say a bit worried. "Yeah penguin." i smiled at myself, she called me that ever since we were little. I then remembered what i was going to tell her. "I'm really sorry about the hickeys on your neck." I said looking down.

"babe it's ok. Also it shows people that i'm taken." She then giggled. God, her giggle is so cute.

We walk out of the room, down the hall to the reception, where her new family awaits. Once we reached them she greeted them, as I sat at the couch in the corner. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I was saying goodbye to my bestfriend, my love, the person who has my heart. she was going to Los Angeles, California while in stayed Phoenix, Arizona. She will be over 6 hours away.

I felt a hand cup my face, and wipe away my tears. I look up and see Stevie. I stand up and hug her, tight. I look into her stunning eyes, I notice she is crying as well. "I'll miss you, penguin." she said try to hold back tears. "I'll miss you too, baby. Please don't forget me." I say letting my tears run down my face. "How can I forget you. You're my bestfriend, my love, my other half." she said in a pure love-filled tone. I wrap my arms around her neck, and lean up to capture her lips. this kiss was full of love and passion. I disconnect from her lips. Trust me i didn't want it to end. but if I continued i knew i wouldn't be able to let her go.

She hugs me and whispers "I love you so much, please wait for me to find you again. Please." In my ear. I hug her even tighter and whisper back "I am so in love with you, you don't even know. And of course ill wait for you to find me. That's only if i don't find you first." I let out a little laugh, and Stevie smiled.

She let me out of our embrace and walked over to her new family. I just turned away, and was about to walk back to the bedrooms. Then I heard Stevie call my name. I turned back and she gave me one last kiss. Then she ran out to get in the car. As the care moved away, we waved at each other. Tears started running down my face again.

That was one of the saddest times of my life.