Chapter 6

SPOV

I walked into the school with Ally by my side, as well as Danny. "Hey Ally, all of your classes are with me and Stevie. So you can just walk with us to class." Danny said with a smile on his face. We walked into the classroom. The day goes on as planned, no drama. 

I walked out into the cafeteria with Ally, we sit down and Tom came up to me. "Hey babe, you wanna go on a date?" He asked with a smirk across his face. I looked at Ally, she had hatred in her eyes, staring at Tom. "Ummm, how about FUCK NO!!" He looked at me, "Come on babe." He said. I stared at him, "I'm not your babe. I went out with you once, AS A FRIEND!! Can you just leave me alone." 

Tom looked at me rudely, and walked away. I looked back at Ally, she looked pissed. "Hey Ally, come with me." I said winking at the end. I started walking with Ally close behind. I took her along the hallways, to Mr. Tensie's classroom. He always keeps the door unlocked, and is never there at lunch. That is why it is also known as the "makeout classroom".

I guided Ally in and slammed her on the wall. I start kissing her passionately, she wrapped her legs around my waist. As we were kissing, I heard a camera click... A CAMERA! Shit.

Ally let go of me and started chasing the figure. I ran after her, but we were too late. The figure had already disappeared. "FUCKING SHIT!!' Ally yelled. "Hey babe, its ok. You wanna go home?" I asked. "Sure." Ally said, with a smile.

We started walking home, hand in hand. We reached my house, and I opened the door. All we did was talk, catch up. I started to feel hungry so I asked Ally, "Hey do you wanna go get some pizza?" She looked at me shocked. "You know I love pizza, and you. So of course I want some pizza." 

I laughed at her response, and grabbed her hand. We walked to the local pizza shop. We went up to the counter to order. "Hey want would you like to eat beautiful?" Our server asked Ally in a flirty way. "Ummm, can we please have a large pepperoni pizza, please." She said not looking at our waiter. "Anything you want dal." She replied and smirked, walking away. 

I guess i looked pissed, because Ally asked me "What's wrong babe?" I looked at her, "He was totally flirting with you." I said. She looked into my eyes, "It shouldn't matter babe, because i'm taken by you, and i'm hella gay anyway."

I smile at her and give her a kiss. "Hey Ally, just asking, but like, will you be my official girlfriend." She smiled at me, "Duh, of course!" She gives me a peck and our pizza arrived. "That will be $15, beautiful. Oh, and if you want you could tip me with your number." The cashier said, smirking again.

Ally laughed and handed him the money. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. Ally looked at him and said, "Maybe you might want to go hit on someone else. Maybe someone who isn't a lesbian, and maybe don't ask people out when they are with their girlfriend. Just a tip." 

We grabbed the pizza and walked out of the shop, back home. 

...