Longer Night Than Expected

Start from the beginning

I smiled at the lady at the front desk as I walked past. Earning a smile back. When I turned my head U saw the elevator doors open and seeing an even larger smile spread across the lips of Joe.

Once we reached our floor I heard him counting the door numbers as we past. Soon we reached room 51, He forcefully opened the door throwing our bags into the other room and grabbing my arm pulling me into the room and slamming my back into the cold wall.

--Now If these types of parts make you uncomfortable i'll put a thing like this to tell you where it ends--

Oh Joe. I tried to say but it came off as more of a moan. That's right baby say my name again. Joe. I moaned. He left a trail of kisses down my neck. You like that don't you. I couldn't manage to get any words out so I just nodded while I bit my lip. I felt my body rise on the wall and my legs wrapped around Joe's waist. He picked me up and started to carry me to the bedroom. He pulled me off of him and pushed me onto the bed. I couldn't do anything but deviously smile. I can't even express how much I missed this. The feeling of the right man touching me. I can honestly tell you that it felt good. And I never wanted it to end.

I kicked off my shoes as I pulled off my joggers.Leaving my sports bra and underwear on. The look in his eyes is hard to explain. He just had a look of hunger. Like he was ready to feed on me.
He ripped his shirt down the middle and went to laying a line of kisses from my neck to my stomach. My breath hitched with every kiss. Once he reached the hem of my panties he gave me a devious look before pulling them off and throwing them across the room.

Without warning he just dove in. Leaving me breathless. Jo--. I moaned. I couldn't complete words. Is there something you wanna tell me baby? I couldn't say anything. My mind and body were focused on the movements of his tongue. When he sucked on my clit if felt like he was sucking out my soul. It was strong and hard. He removed his mouth and lightly blew on it. Sending chills through my whole body. He teasingly flicked his tongue making me tug at his hair.But he stopped licking and hovered over me causing me to open my eyes and look into his. My mind trailed off for a second because I didn't even notice that he jammed two fingers into me. БОЖЕ МОЙ! бебе не спират. (.OH MY GOD!Baby don't stop!) I moaned. What's that mean? He said not leaving my core. Baby don't stop. Wasn't planning on it. I was overcome with pleasure. Joe. I don't think that I can hold on any longer. It's okay baby just let go. He said not taking his fingers out of me. He didn't have to tell me twice. As I let go my orgasm washing over me like a wave. I hope you don't think were done here. Just know that were just getting started. 
Oh I know were not done. After I'm done I'm going to have you somewhere sucking your thumb crying for your mommy.  

I rose up and turned us around, So that I was on top . I looked him deep in his eyes. Expecting to see color but what I got was pure darkness. I'm not going to lie, it actually turned me on. I smashed my lips onto his, slightly tasting myself on his lips. I felt his rock hard member lightly rub up against me. The thought of teasing him popped into my mind. But teasing him would be like teasing myself. I nicely drew it way. But I didn't want to rush the moment. Plus knowing who were dealing with I knew that this wasn't going to be done just once tonight. 

I looked deep into his eyes, star gazing. Drawing his attention away from what I was doing. 

Unbuckling his belt and forcing his pants down to the floor. Reaching under his underwear and pulling out his member. Already rock hard I see! All for you baby.
For some reason his words sounded different. Like we just stepped out of 50 shades of grey and stepped into 50 shades darker.

I couldn't wait any longer. I roughly and hungrily unstrapped his vest and threw it against the wall. Woah baby! But I drowned out the words.
With what I had going I oddly, gently lowered myself onto him. Mostly because in my mind even though I couldn't wait if I jammed myself onto him I would've hurt myself.

Once I adjusted to his size I slowly but surely started to rock back and forth. I could hear his low groans. They made me rock faster. But then I started to realize that this is child's play. With that being said I rose up and smashed back down.

NICKI REY JOHNSON!

He had never said my full name before. I guess that means I was doing something right.
I continued to smash up and down on my man until I felt as we both grew tired of the move.

I was ready for him to become the Joe I know about instead of Mr.Nice Guy. So I remembered the only way to get him in to aggressive mode. I called him by his first name.

Com'on Leati. The demon that was once there came back. But even darker.

He picked me up throwing me onto the bed. I gave him a smile. He hovered over me not smiling like I thought he would. He smashed back into me. Making we wanna cum instantly. But I held back. Because that would just take the fun out of everything.

After a few thrust I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold back any longer. Joe baby I'm about t--
I kept get caught up in my word be Joe knew what I was going or trying to say.
Go ahead babygirl! I'm almost there too.

With a smile I happily came right there on his dick. I let out a long breath. Happy that this was the way that I got to spend my first day back like this.

You ready for this baby?
I couldn't get any words out so I just nodded.
He pulled out and started to jerk himself off. I wanted to help but he just pushed me away and told me to lay back down.
I toke this as my time to steady my breathing.
He tilted his head back in what I assume was a mixture of pleasure and ecstasy.
He let out a loud moan and shot onto my stomach.
The hot thick mixture left a nice line down my stomach. I looked back and forth between the cum and Joe.
I toke my index finger and moved it across the line and licked the small amount of cum on my finger.

There was this weird silence between us. That was until Joe asked Next Round in the Shower.

That's if I can reach the shower.

We shared the a light chuckle before he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

Let's just say that the night was longer that I expect but look I'm not complaining.