insecurities | tyler ulis

insecurities

dedicated to: blaccjustice
explicit

Currently in her bedroom of her apartment that was located in Phoenix, Adri had just gotten out of the shower. As Adri depicted different parts of her body, a disapproving frown grew upon her lips.

'Look at these ugly stretch marks on your body.. How could Tyler even like this?' her self conscious scolded. Tearing up a bit, Adri grabbed her silk pink robe that laid on the bed, wrapping the belt around her and tying it tightly around her waist.

As Adri rushed back into her bathroom, starting to close the door behind her, she looked up in the mirror to see Tyler, her boyfriend of three months, standing behind her. "What're you doing?" he asked lowly, looking at her through the newly cleaned mirror.

Adri's mouthed opened to speak, but no words could come out. Tyler's presence had honestly surprised her, for, usually, he'd still be in basketball practice for another hour. Tyler had no knowledge on her distaste for her body, and she didn't want to even bring it up to him, for she had never exposed her body to him before.

There had been countless of times when Tyler would be in that specific mood to show Adri's body some attention, but every time, Adri would decide against it, causing Tyler to think he was the problem. Even though Adri was really insecure with the stretch marks that covered the parts of her body that men were supposed to find attractive, her not exposing herself fully to Tyler made him insecure of himself.

"I-I was.. I just got out the shower," Adri whispered, biting down on her bottom lip as she clenched onto the silk belt of her robe, watching Tyler step closer to her after each word she spoke.

"No. That's not what I'm talking about; you know exactly what I'm speaking of, Adri," Tyler stated, looking down at Adri's small frame. Adri looked up at Tyler slightly, trying to keep tears from forming into her eye sockets. She never liked crying in front of people, and Tyler wasn't an exception to that pet peeve.

"I was just looking at the mirror to make sure it was still clean. You know I'm a clean freak," Adri chuckled softly, trying to make her white lie seem truthful.

With a lick of his lips, Tyler took Adri's hand from off her silk made belt, untying her robe, and taking it off her caramel colored body. As she gasped in surprise, Adri tried to cover herself up, only for Tyler to take her hands away from her body, picking her up bridal style and taking her back into her bedroom.

"I know what you were doing, Adri," Tyler stated irritably as she tossed her on the back, taking off his sweats quickly as she watched, "I know what you think about yourself even though you don't say it aloud. I see the way you look at yourself, like you don't love the beautiful canvas God painted on."

"Tyler, w-what are you doing?"

"Loving you."

As Tyler crawled on top of Adri, he looked down at the stretch marks that covered her breasts and thighs. Mind roaming with ideas of how to treat his lady, Tyler couldn't help but trail his fingertips against Adri's stretch marks.

They were the most beauty defining thing on a woman, especially Adri's— they defined her. She was absolutely perfect in every way possible to him, and the marks that were printed on her body made her even more perfect.

Spreading her legs slowly, Tyler dipped his head down towards her heat while he continued to look up in her eyes. Letting his lips slightly kiss her clit, Tyler felt Adri tremble from the motion. This was his first time ever doing something sexual to his woman, let alone see her without clothes on.

Closing his eyes, Tyler began to eat Adri slowly, savoring her unique flavor as he listened to her whimper. "Tyler," Adri whined, pushing his head towards her clit even more, "That feels so good."

"Mm, I know it does baby," Tyler spoke against her clit as he ate her out even faster, "See what you've been missing?"

"U-Uh huh," Adri swallowed, clenching onto the sheets slightly as she let her head lean back comfortably against the mattress. Tyler smirked at her stutter as he finished eating Adri out, sitting up as he looked down at his lover's face.

"That was just a taste of how good I'm going to make you feel," Tyler teased, positioning his member in front of Adri's entrance. "Is it gonna hurt?" Adri asked, looking a bit frightened.

"It's gonna feel great, baby," Tyler said, leaning down to kiss her lips tenderly, slowly pulling away, "Trust me."

*

"Oh, fuck!" Adri shouted, wrapping her legs around Tyler's waist as he continued to pound inside of her, letting drips of sweat fall down the sides of his face. He thought he had a workout at the gym— boy, was this something.

Although this was Adri's first time, she had the sex drive of an experienced person who had been sexually active for years. "Right there, baby?" Tyler asked, biting down on his bottom lip as he took Adri's right leg in his hand, pulling it over his shoulder.

"Dammit, right there!"

Pulling out, Tyler flipped over so Adri was on top. "You wanna learn how to—" Tyler began, only to be cut off by Adri sliding onto his dick, placing her hands on his chest, and slowly rocking her hips against him.

Tyler's loud grunt caused Adri to giggle softly, continuing to grind against her partner. As Tyler gripped her hips and started to guide her, he looked up at Adri who was already staring down at him. Their eyes connected, and they knew they just weren't having sex with one another; they were truly making love.

"Am I doing it right?" Adri asked, making sure she was pleasing her boyfriend. "Yes, baby, yes. Just don't stop," Tyler pleaded, squeezing his eyes shut as he leaned his head back, feeling his climax emerging. 

"Baby.. I'm about to cum," Tyler warned, watching Adri nod in understanding. "So am I, baby," she said.

After a few more hip rocking movements, the two lovers climaxed together, making sure to let their orgasms ride out.

Rolling off of Tyler and laying on the right side of her body, she wrapped her arms around him, causing Tyler to smile softly and bring her closer to his body. "Thank you for loving me, and I mean everything about me," Adri said softly.

"How could I not? You're perfect, baby girl, and your stretch marks that you seem to dislike so much? They make me love you even more," Tyler smiled, "Keep loving yourself, because I love you. Always have, always will."

i hope you liked it, adri.
vote and comment
next update: january 23, 2017