Phone calls

At home

Lauren's POV:

Right now I'm sitting in my room. I have such mixed feelings for Keaton!

I mean, he made out with me in public, and he barely knows me.

Well, I have had a crush on him for YEARS but he never talked to me. I've never really had the nerve to talk to him personally.

I sort of want to call him. I mean, he gave me his number, and said 'call me whenever you wanna hook up'

He might just wanna get in my pants. And that's the problem..

I'm not sure what he wants, but I know I'm not ready to lose my virginity.

I've already lost my first kiss to the guy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keaton's POV:

Wow. I'm sitting on my bed right now, thinking about Lauren.

I know I shouldn't be falling for her but I can't help it.

We've never talked, but I've been keeping a secret for a very long time.

Ever since fifth grade I've had a crush on her.

Well, the summer after 8th grade I found some other girls that pleasured me and I forgot about Lauren.

In 9th grade I earned the title of a playboy.

That's really not who I am, and I've been thinking about changing myself...

Nahhhh...

I actually just realized that I don't wanna change!

Lauren can't change me and I'll make sure of that.

As soon as I have my way with her, I'll completely block her out of my life! I know it is wrong but there are so many more sexy girls out there.

As of right now though, I have to win a bet.

So I'll be acting like Lauren and I have something special going on.

It'll work perfectly!

I'll just call her and see if she's up for a "date" to the beach tomorrow.

A private beach, just in case I convince her ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV:

Ring•ring•ring•

My phone went off and starting buzzing on my dresser.

Ugh.

I looked at the screen and it said 'crush'

Wow, I need to change the name to Keaton!

After a bit of hesitation, I answered the phone.

"Hey Lauren, I was, uh, wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me tomorrow?" he said.

Omg! Is he asking me out on a date?!?!

"Sure! I'd love to go to the beach. What time?" I asked.

"I was thinking around 5 we could go to dinner and then at like 7 we could go to the beach. The sunset will look cool," he said.

Why is he being so sweet?

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Wear something nice and bring a bathing suit." he said, simply.

"Uhh sure! See ya then!" I said, slightly confused.

"Ok babe, can't wait to see your sexy face," he said.

There's the Keaton I know..

I hung up and put my iPhone on the charger.

I took a shower and started to get ready for bed. After I ate a snack, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on my pajamas, I decided to pick out my sexy outfit for tomorrow.

Might as well look good for Mr. Playboy.

I spent the rest of the night on my phone, watching YouTube and scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and some other sites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keaton's POV:

I decided to call her.

Why is she taking so long to answer?

After about 5 rings, she finally picked up. I started asking her to go out tomorrow.

She agreed and asked where we were going to dinner.

I told her that it's a surprise. It will make her more anxious for tomorrow.

I honestly don't really want to go out for dinner first, but I feel like it'll set the mood a little better.

Hopefully the day works out like I hope it will.

Most chicks think I wanna start a real relationship with them and they try to 'take things slowly'

They're basically just ASKING for me to break up with them.

Well, I have been keeping a secret with everyone about something including sex.....

I just hope no one finds out soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyyoooooo! Hehe what do you think Keaton's secret is?

Where should they go to dinner?

And what do you think will happen at the beach?

You guys will probably be surprised at his secret, and especially what happens at the beach.

Stay tuned!!

Btw I haven't had time to make long chappies, so I'll try to make their date a verrrrryyyyyyyyy long chap!

Paige fact; Today it finally snowed where I live, and I looked like a marshmallow in my snow clothes!! lol schools closed again tomorrow!! Yay!