Lillys house

Lauren's POV:

After I took a shower, I put on my makeup (mascara, natural eyeshadow, foundation) I drove to Lilly's house. I'm at her front door waiting for her to come outside to leave. We decided to go to the movies. We're seeing "Catching Fire".

"Hey! Lets go girly!" Said Lilly.

"Ok! Can we go get something to eat first? The movie starts at 4 and its only 2:15," I said.

She replied by saying, "sure. Lets go to Starbucks. Its close to the movies." I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the movies

Lilly's POV:

"I'm so excited to see this! Aren't you?!" Lauren squealed.

"Of course I am! If you keep squealing in my ear though then I won't be able to hear the movie! Hahaha!"

"Oopsies... haha! sorry, friend. omg! Keaton Archer's over there!"

Ughh. I rolled my eyes. I HATE him.

However, Lauren is like in love with the "thing".

By now, he's probably already slept with the whole female population in our school just this summer. Except for Lauren.

Even though he's THE playboy now, Lauren still likes him. I do agree that he's attractive, but I could never like him. Not even as a friend.

"Come on, babe, see the movie with me. Not old, boring, Matthews," Keaton said to Lauren, referring to me by my last name. Matthews. Here he goes again. Lauren is practically a tomato by now. Ugh.

"Ummmm.. o-okay!" She giggled. Still blushing furiously.

"No! You can't see the movie with Keaton! It's supposed to be a girls only day!" I protested.

"Come on, Matthews. Don't be such a party pooper. See the movie with us, the more the merrier," he said, winking. I couldn't help but feel the heat rise to my cheeks. Stupid Archer. Playboy at heart.

I guess I have no choice.

"Alright, fine. But I'm not sitting next to Keaton, that's for sure," I stated. Keaton smirked. Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyo! So sorry about how short this chapter is! It's not that late, but I'm super tired! love youuu! Could you share this book to get more people to read? ily forever babes, bye!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

PAIGE FACT: I am super outgoing and I just love my friends and I love doing crazy and fun things with them!!!!