Oh the surprises

Hello, I'm Lauren. Today is the last day of summer and tomorrow I have to go to.... Ugh, school.

I am going into 10th grade and lets just say, it sucks. Last year, this girl named Jillian and her two "friends" Jordan and Abigail created some big drama. I only have two words to describe what it was about.

Keaton Archer.

He's been my crush since 5th grade, and now... It's getting so strange. He changed so much.

He went from a sweet, innocent, green eyed, blonde haired boy, into a green eyed, blonde haired playboy.

But the problem is, I strangely still like him.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I am Lauren Palme. I have wavy blonde hair, green-blue eyes, and light freckles. My skin is tan, and in height, I'm 5 foot 5. I am considered hot or sexy to some people, but all the people who say that are all trying to use me for my money. My parents are rich, and their money got passed down to me.

I'm not one of those girls that are all prissy and bratty though. I actually care for people and am nice to people.

Except for people like Jillian and her friends Jordan and Abigail Lucas who are sisters.

Today I am going over to my best friend's house. Her name is Lily. We became friends in middle school when she was being bullied. I helped her get through it and stopped her from committing suicide.

Basically, she hates Keaton, she's not popular, she is nice to everyone except for Keaton and Jillian, and some of my friends. But she is about the best friend a girl could have. Once I'm back from her house, I have to go to the store and buy something for dinner.

My parents did hire a maid and a servant for me, but I always give then days off unless my parents visit California (where I live) from work in Virginia Beach. I don't think it's right to do that to people.

Well, I gotta go to Lilly's house. Bye!

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry if it sucks, its my first story! Please don't leave hate, I don't want to have to tolerate it. This story will get better, this is just the beginning. In the future there will be a lot of romance and laughs and cries and all of those emotions. Including drama. When I say romance and drama, I mean it. A lot. Well, comment how you liked it and what you want to happen at Lily's house! I have stuff in mind, but comment what you think! This chapter is super short but they will get longer. Bye! Ily guys <3

~Paige