Epilogue

Hey There Weirdos!

GUESS WHOSE BACK...BACK AGAIN.

It's me Ann. Hi guys its been a while but guess what I finally finished the Epilogue. It's long let me tell you. I hope you like it.

This is it for this story. I'm not going to do a sequel because I have other stories I want to write and finish.

Also if you dont mind checking out Listening to Love and The Bad Boy and The Dancer. I'm working on those right now and It would be awesome if you checked it out.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80.2K I CANT BELIEVE IT IT HAS GONE SO FAR! THANK YOU FOR READING IT.

THANK YOU FOR 213 FOLLOWERS AS WELL!

THANK YOU IN GENERAL TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Up top is the Mystic Messenger OP in english

I've been obsessed with this opening so like plz watch it. Also I'm on 707's route rn and its going good. I finished Yoosung's route...OMG HES SO CUTE I CANT EVEN (AND ODD)

okay okay time for the epilogue you've all been waiting for..

~

Today was my 27th birthday and saying I wasn't excited was an understatement. Percy and the kids have something prepared but they wouldn't tell me anything about it. I sat up from my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I stopped halfway inside the bathroom because I felt a pair of arms grab my legs.

I smile and look down "Hey Noah, what are you doing here sweetie?" I ask my son. Noah is the youngest out of five. He's 3 years old and he has black hair and grey eyes.

"Well papa told me to come and get you, because it's time for breakfast" He says in his cute 3 year old voice.

I nod and pick him up "Give mama, 2 minutes so she can get ready okay?"

Noah nods and runs out of the room. Noah is always the one who likes to run around the palace delivering messages. I never really understood why.

I take a quick shower and get changed into a red sundress. My maids quickly fix my hair and give me a headband and some heels to finish the look.

"Happy birthday Annabeth" Ruby says with a smile

I hug Ruby and smile "Thank you Ruby."

"Well you look all set to go. Have fun!" She says as I walk out of my room.

As I'm walking down to the Dinner Hall, I see Jason and Piper with their 3 kids Sam, Savannah, and Oliver. They all wave at me and Oliver runs and hugs me.

"Aunt Annabeth. Happy Birthday!" He says and smiles with his two front teeth missing.

I smile and kiss his forehead "Thank you Oli, you're the sweetest"

He runs back to Piper and Jason. Piper walks over with Savannah and she hugs me sideways.

"Happy Birthday Annabeth! I can't believe you're 27 now. It seems like you were 18 yesterday." She says and laughs

"I honestly feel the same way. It's a bit hard to believe I'm turning 27." I say laughing with her and then look at Savannah and smile, "How is she?" I ask.

Piper looks at her 4 month old, "She's feeling much better.Her fever has gone down. She will be able to join us at the ball tonight"

I grab Savannah's little hand and smile at her. Savannah smiles at me and grabs my thumb hard. I look at Piper, "I'm glad she's feeling well. She's beautiful when she smiles. Lights up the entire palace."