"How the he-"

"We're not sure" Derek Says in a way that made me laughed at him.

We walked in and heard nothing. Where were the Maids? "Nate!!" I called out, going to his stairs.

"Nate!!" I called out again and go to his room. I opened the door and heard the shower on. I sigh of relief. I'm glad nothing happened to him.

I looked to see Handcuffs and his bed all wallowed out. Then I seen that his phone was still on charger. Usually he'll have it off of the charger.

What was going on? "Baby!!" I called out, going to his bathroom. I went to his shower. From his glass shower door I saw him near the shower head, curled up, rocking back and forth, crying.

"Baby!" I called out, running in the shower. "Baby, what happened, tell me what happened" I asked looking at him. He didn't say anything. He was still crying.

This made me scared right now. I always heard Nate said that crying were for bitches and he doesn't cry. He said he didn't even cry at his grandma funeral.

he sunged old gospel hymns as he was still crying. I never seen him like that.

"Alana are yo-"

"Woah Skate you okay?" I heard Sammy said and I felt so broken. Nate was in the shower, singing a Old goespl song and he doesn't even go to church.

Maybe he use to when he lived with his parents. He was still singing old gospel songs.

I looked at Sammy and he shrugged his shoulders. "I never seen Skate like this"

"Baby" I softly said, gripping his face to look at me. He was still crying. "What happened?"

"It was 3 times." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "3 times?"

"3 times Alana" He whispered, shedding tears.

"Of what?" I asked softly. If Macy did something to him. So help me God I'm going to beat her ass.

"3 times Macy forced herself on me" He softly said, chuckling then crying.

I felt my hand on my mouth and I instantly cried. I pulled him into a hug and he was full on crying over my shoulder. I didn't know that Nate could be broken but he was officially broken.

"She had me handcuff" He managed to get out. "Nate, shh!! Please don't tell me." I closed my eyes, hugging him tighter.

I'm going to beat her ass for making my baby like this. He said she forced him.... She raped him. Nate didn't want to say it but that's what she did.

"Baby you still love me don't you?" He said, sniffing over my shoulder.

"Yes Nate. I still love you. You're going to be okay. You need to stay with one of the guy's until you feel better" I said. He pulls away looking at me.

"I want to stay with you" He sniffs and I nod. "Okay. You'll stay with me. get you cleaned up and I'll come back in for you to let us give you time okay?" He nods, and I let him go.

---------

"Man, I never seen Skate like that. If he was like that, Someone fucked him up" Jack G sighed, sitting down next to Sammy. We were all sitting down in Nate's Second living room.

I threw on one of his shirts and some leggings I left here. I wanted to go comfort Nate, cuddled till he couldn't be held anymore.

"Right. Skate has been broken" Swazz nod his head

"I hope he's okay" Sarah said as she was on Johnson's lap.

"Yeah" They all agreed but I wasn't saying nothing. I'm going to fuck up Macy. I don't give a fuck. Billionaire or no Billionaire. I don't care.