"I want to see how my subjects are doing." I smiled. "Besides, why don't we have so fun? There's is nothing to do in the Palace."

Soon the two maids walked back towards us, handing Lady Choi the sseugae chima, and handing it to me. I grabbed it, placing it over my head, and turned back to the royal maids, and guards.

 I grabbed it, placing it over my head, and turned back to the royal maids, and guards

"You all shall stay here as I go out with Lady Choi. If anyone asks where I went, tell them I went to go out reading."

"Yes, Your Highness." They all lowered their heads, as Lady Choi and I took our leave.

As we walked out through the Palace doors, the Capital was crowded as everyone made their way from place to place. We walked down the rode as I suddenly heard a scream.

"Everyone, hurry! Master Soo-Ho and Master Ban Ryu has arrived at the Gisaeng House!" A female screamed with excitement.

"What?!Oh my! We must hurry!" Another female shrieked.

Right we turned around, a crowd of females, and gisaengs ran towards the House. I narrowed my eyes and started walking towards the crowded House as Lady Choi followed behind.

"Excuse me, but what is that all about?" I questioned a peasant.

"Girls are all over it, Miss." He chuckled. "Master Soo-Ho and Master Ban Ryu is known for their beauty. They both have girls falling for them."

"Thank you." I walked off, and entered the House.

Inside wasn't like anything I would expect. It was big, but the Palace would've been bigger. I took off my sseugae chima, holding onto it.

"Your hi-"

"Shh!" I quickly turned to Lady Choi, cutting her off. "My lady is recommend." I smiled and looking around. "Besides, the dress might give them a hint."

Lady Choi sighed with a worried look as I chuckled. "Aigoo.. You are always the same as a child, my Lady.."

"Soo-Ho is here!"

"He is so cool!" A female sighed

As Soo-Ho walked by, he made eye contact with me, winking. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Ban Ryu; who seem annoyed.