The Beginning

"Princess, please slow down!" Lady Choi warned as I ran across the Palace.

I stopped and turned quickly at her. "How? How am I suppose to slow down, when I received a note from my brother that we need to meet?" I turned back and continued running, and towards my Quarters.

"Brother?" I looked around my area. "Sam Maek Jong?" I asked louder, until everything when dark.

"Guess." A male voice came upon behind me. I smiled and grabbed the male's hands.

"Your Highness.." Lady Choi lowered her head, giving me a hint.

"Brother!" I tightly hugged him. "I've missed you!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down

"Shh! Keep your voice down." Sam Maek shushed, covering my mouth. "I don't want to draw attention or else.."

I nodded and wiped my dress, looking back at him. "Wow..."

"What?" He smirked, hands behind his back

"Jeez, you look amazing.. If only mother let your wear a King's robe.." I shook my head and went back on the topic. "What is that you needed to tell me?" I questioned him politely.

"Mi-Suk, you don't have to so polite.." My brother blinked. "Anyways, I was planning on showing the Queen my face. That I belong on the throne."

"How? How are you going to be able to do that? What would the Queen do?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Princess.. I'll be fine." Sam Maek smiled softly, stroking my hair. "Well then.. I will take my leave." He nodded and walked off, as I watch him leave.

"Lady Choi, get my sseugae chima. We are going out for a bit." I smiled turning to her.

She nodded, ordering some maids to go and get it. The two maids nodded and walked inside to get it.

"Your Highness, may I ask a question?" Lady Choi lowered her head.

"Go head."

"Why are you wanting to go out of the Palace?"