He got the message and shut up. We separated at the changing rooms. I pushed open the door then walked to my locker without the agents already there noticing. Agents for some reason were the biggest gossips around so I changed silently, listening in.

"She's been given the case with Ghost," one whispered loudly.

"Ghost?" Another asked, confused.

"The guy who the whole organization is worried about."

"I bet he's not that bad," one scoffed.

"He killed the last squad they sent and there were nine of them. That was before he got caught for the gang murder though."

"And they're sending her? She just left the Academy."

"But she's good."

"Not that good."

"Maybe she'll spread her legs and they'll hope Ghost comes running."

And that was enough. I didn't appreciate being the topic of the conversation. I picked out the knife from my locker, walked to where they were and threw it. It embedded itself into the wall beside the brunette in the group, millimetres away from her head. They turned, eyes wide.

"You have something to f*cking say?" I folded my arms, p*ssed. "No? Then shut the f*ck up and don't talk sh*t."

As I turned, I heard the footsteps seconds before hands gripped my neck. I dropped to the ground and rolled, slamming them to the floor. The hands around my neck got tighter and my air supply was being cut off. I wasn't going to get beaten up by these b*tches. Another time, maybe but not today. I lifted my foot and smashed it into the girl's knee hard enough for her to release her grip. Getting up, I gasped for breath while getting up.

"Are we done?" I muttered, voice raspy.

They glared. "She's not worth it," the leader said as they left, supporting her as she limped away.

I gingerly touched my throat, wincing. "B*tches."

Putting on the clothes, I didn't understand how I was supposed to hide any weapons when I was literally naked. The lacy thong was string with a triangle at the front and the bra was the same black material barely covering my breasts but they were 'kind' enough to add a mesh body-con dress. I draped on the trench coat, trying to conceal as much as possible and sighed at my reflection disgusted. I pushed back the dark waves of hair from my face then picked up Ghost's file.

He had managed to kill a criminal in New York, saving a millionaire and burn down an entire building a few months back. But what was worrying about the case was that he was supposed to be in a high security prison. No one knew how he had managed to escape and there was no footage of him even leaving but the graffiti of his name on the sidewalk told us who the culprit was. I bit my lip worried. I knew all the training for becoming an FBI agent would never work for this case and I was on probation.

"F*ck," I swore. This guy was going to mess everything up for me. My record was perfect and I was so close to being promoted.

"Malia, are you done?" Harry called, knocking on the door.

I zipped the knee high boots and swung open the door. "Let's go," I growled, ignoring his mouth drop open at the sight of me. Everyone turned to stare at me as I approached the Jeep. "No one say a f*cking thing," I called, entering one of the cars.

For once, they did as I asked, leaving me alone as we drove to the club where Ghost was apparently at. The closer we got, the tension rose. Drunk people roamed the streets, leaning on girls who were barely clothed. I pulled my coat tighter but I had to get into role. My name was Milan. I was new at the club. I repeated the facts about myself over and over until the car came to a standstill.

Harry turned in his seat. He was dressed as if he had money to blow which helped to it in with the men. "If you need me, just touch the heel of your shoe," he reminded me which I responded by rolling my eyes.

"I'd be dead before that could happen," I replied snarkily.

The director tutted. "Malia, behave. Do your job. Find out who he's with."

"Fine. I'll go and be the bait."

I left the car and put on a perky smile, giggling at no one. The word 'Sinner' in neon lights shone from the front of the club. Striding up to the bouncer, I whispered in his ear. "I'm working today. Candy called me."

He looked down at the sight of my cleavage. "Sure, sugar. Go in."

Candy was a overweight woman with too much lipstick on who seemed to respect her dancers. I walked into the dressing room where more than a dozen women were getting dressed and she came over, shaking her head. "Darling, remove the mesh and coat. It's hiding your hourglass figure."

My cheeks flushed red and I did as she asked. "What am I doing tonight?"

Winking, she clapped her hands t get everyone's attention. "Girls, this is Milan. Look after her. Also, Ghost is here tonight so let's make it special for him."

I waved at the girls, trying not to react to the name of my target. Everyone began walking out of the room and I turned to Candy. "Who's Ghost?"

"You don't know?" She fanned herself dramatically. "Only the finest man I've ever seen and a gun big enough to get a girl like me to blush. Now, go out there and shake that ass."

She pushed me out of the door and I was thrown into the playground of drugs, money and sex. I walked onto one of the empty platform in the corner and grabbed onto the pole. Music pumped out of the speakers, acting like a drug that got people dancing to its rhythm. I climbed the pole like the videos I had watched in the van, sliding down it, trying to spot the criminal amongst the several people but I was looking for something I didn't know.

Instead he found me first.