Chapter 8

5 weeks to go...

Days became weeks and soon it was time to go to the airport i just hoped it wasn't too hard to say goodbye.

"I swear we have passed that road for the tenth time now!" I said annoyed. We had been driving for ages now and getting nowhere! I really didn't want to miss my plane.

Danny and I had loaded my things in to the car after much convincing that I was sure that I definitely wanted to leave. And now, I swear he was purposely getting us lost because he wanted me to stay. We both knew he was a good driver and he was putting it on.

"Kate, show me the map again. I think I have taken a wrong turn somewhere... Here hold this..." 

I took the drink from him as he pulled over into a side road and parked the car. Danny then pulled out another map and opened it wide catching on the window screen crushing it. He was stalling.

"Danny, I going out to stretch my legs" I said my body heavy, back aching as I stared at him  getting himself into a state. I got out; my only response a muffled paper sound.

I idly walked wrapping my jacket around my hugely noticeable stomach; the soft breeze blowing my hair backwards. 

I don't know what it was that made me keep walking that day. Could have been anything: the weather; the fact that I didn't recognize the street; the fact that I didn't actually want to go despite the amount of time I told Danny. But I know for sure if I didn't my life would be completely different and I would never of had my happy ending.

I slowly took out my phone, unlocking it and checking the time. We will get there if we leave now. I turned to go back to Danny but something caught my eye. I looked up and recognized the street name, then the road, then the shops, then I recognized the place I was standing in front of. The one place that I haven't dared to even think of let alone go back -The Indy Go.

I stared at the club intently and then without even thinking I found myself waddling towards the door and inside. It looked so much bigger than the party. I walked, retracing my steps. Remembering... Canvases hung on the wall that I didn't even know was there, the bar shiny and empty of glasses, The fish tank bubbling calmly in the corner and then I saw the booth. Flashbacks of the party spun around my mind as i realize how much everything had changed in eight months. How everything was so unexpected.

Just as I reached the VIP steps, a voice stopped my dead in my tracks, a voice that I recognized instantly, a voice that I would never forget...

"Kate? Kate! Is that you?"

I slowly turned and my mouth fell open.

A/N -> Hello! Hope you liked it! Bit of a cliff hanger!  Sorry (again) about all the mistakes!! Enjoy!

Btw I don't mind if you advertise you stories on the comments or anything! Any ideas to what is going to happen next???? Djenne x

Read&Vote&Comment