"Anything from a flat nose soft point to a boat tail full metal jacket really." He paused "Do you have your ammo on?"

I simply answered him by lifting my shirt up just until my stomach to show him how loaded my body was. Two belts going down the side filled with all types of bullets invade my skin, It would be impossible for me to run out of ammo.

"How do you carry so much on your body? You have two swords on the back, a small knife on your police belt, mini explosives, smoke bombs, two guns and a hidden blade!" He screamed his eyes widened in shock by realising how much torture my shoulders would always go through. "Why did you have to add the amount of bullets you have, there's more than enough on your police belt!"

"You forgot my venom ring, and seven years is enough to adjust." I replied loving the new name I just come up with for my sapphire ring. "This gun won't mess up right?"

"Well it is a prototype but it always passes the tests, I guess they just didn't like the idea or wanted to wait for its introduction a little later."

"Sweet it's mine now."

I chucked over one of my combat pistols to Afflon hoping he'd catch it, shuffling my top to go over the police belt and replacing the empty space for a gun on my belt.

"Lets go." I slowly darted out of the room, marching up the stairs to Level 21, where all the 'making' was done.

There was a welcoming door as I entered with Afflon. "Morning." A worker who had just noticed us spoke. "Anything I can help you two with?" He offered nudging up towards the both of us.

"Latest toys and fancy shit." I informed him, earning a slight laugh from him.

"Right this way Miss 49." The skinny man in a clean lab suit spoke. I followed behind him as Afflon slowly went to entangle our arms together. I simply complied.

He walked over to an unoccupied computer, quickly logging in as we both stared at the screen. Agent Finn Aldrich was his name, I more or so knew most of the people in ARAE.

Others I just didn't really give two flying fucks if my life depended upon it. Afflon was usually the one who forced me to go talk to other people and socialise when all I preferred was training in my own room until the sun set down.

It was scary as I didn't know half the people who were working for me while on the other hand everyone in this building knew me.

I hate when people get to know about me personally, I find the idea of being a mystery fascinating. Just the thought of no one caring for me makes me jitter in pleasure. I don't know why and it's very bizzare but I guess that's just me.

Afflon usually said my worst quality was that I always looked to the bad inside people, which he wasn't wrong in. Even if it was the best day, I'd drag in some negatives and ruin everyone's mood.

When I got back to the room and escaped my thoughts I saw multiple pages on Aldrich's computer screen.

Too fancy, I prefer what ever I'm armed with right now.

"It's fine actually, I think I'll be good." And with those words I walked off with Afflon his hands squeezing tighter around mine.

"What's the plan now?" He asked as we both exited the room, I collected my thoughts to think of what I should request Afflon to do next.

"Wait up in your office until I return."

"Can I ask why?"

"Ill say when I'm back." Casually speaking I called for the elevator as Afflon let go of my sweaty palm from the heat that was generated by how tight we were holding on to each other.

I stepped into the elevator

"Instead of pressing for Level -3, which is probably where Cho is go to level 0 instead."

But why?

"So that if Afflon checks out of his curiosity on which Level you landed he won't get suspicious. If you land on level 0 he'll think that you're just going out for a harmless walk while if you press on level -3 he'll know you're confronting Cho."

Hey! That is true. I'll jut take the stairs to level -3 from 0. I clicked on the button that read out '0' hoping Cho was ready for my arrival.

I needed to have a long and meaningful talk with her about everything, about me, she's the oldest face I remember right when I was as little as 3. She took care of me, she fed me, bathed me, entertained me.

But that all changed when I became 7 years old my life took a drastic turn and all I knew from then were dark rooms and being tied to various uncomfortable beds while needles were inserted into me.

I was left cold and starving, that same face who was portrayed to be loving and motherly changed soon to a complete stranger and mad scientist.

I wanted to know things about me that only her and Afflon know.

I'm sure Cho knows who I really am and what I really am. If I need personal answers, I'm only going to get those from Cho.

I hope you're ready Helen Cho because I'm darn sure that on the last day of your revolutionary life, I'll squeeze out the hard truth from your lips and I'm not stopping until I do.

It's time to find out who I am.