She is one of my favorite authors plus this is one of my favorite books by her. I grinned and started to tug the book out only for it to be tugged back. I furrowed my eyebrows and tugged harder as it was let go making me stumble back and land on my butt.

"Ow," I said pouting and stood up as someone walked around the corner.

"Oakely?" Farley said with bewildered eyes.

"Oh, Farley," I said looking down at the book. "You like The Lonely Wandering too?" I asked and he smiled nodding.

"Yeah, but I never finished the book so it's okay you can have it since you seem to like it a lot that you tugged that hard," he said rolling his eyes smiling as my cheeks heated up.

"Uwa-Uwah I'm sorry I didn't mean to...well I did I mean- Gah I'm so sorry you can have the book," I said putting it out in his direction and he laughed pushing it back.

"You can have it," he said grinning and turned his back towards me about to walk away.

"U-Um maybe there's another copy," I said frowning slightly and he waved his hand.

"That was the last copy they had that wasn't checked out," he said as his voice got quieter as he went farther away into another aisle.

I huffed and looked down at the book.
Why did he have to be so nice? He could have just taken the book. I've read the book so many times I can't even count on my fingers and toes for the number of times. I sighed and began to walk back over to where the librarians were but stopped when something caught my eye.

(XD also made this cover what do you guys think? I like it. Oh if you want me to write those two stories I can eventually but it'll probably take a long time since I have many ideas for books already lol)

 Oh if you want me to write those two stories I can eventually but it'll probably take a long time since I have many ideas for books already lol)

I hummed and pulled it out gently. I smiled gently and flipped it over to the back. My eyes trailed down the text.

Pablo is forced to go to the forest with his family all of winter break. It also happens that their not the only family spending their vacation in this misty forest. Pablo starts to get close to the other family's son and finds strange things in the forest. Pablo finds out their might have been a murder in this forest. Can him and Bailey put the clues together and figure out the mystery? Or will they find out something bigger and possibly worse?