To Our Luna - Part 22

Next...

October - Green Fields Pack

Triple Star Lodge

*Amina POV*

            Every part of me that touched Marcus was still tingling.  If this kept happening I needed to talk to Supreme Beth.  There was no way I was gonna talk to dad, he'd never let me see Marcus again.  Leaving the guys with Ashley was defiantly one of my worst nightmares but I had to wait for my grand entrance.  I wasn't gonna rush this night, I wanted it to last forever.  I'm so glad Dior helped me plan the party, I was on cloud nine and I hadn't even gotten out of the car yet.

            As I caressed the choker Marcus got me I closed me eyes taking deep breaths.  The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.  His scent still lingered in the car bring a smile to my face.  Marcus probably put a lot of thought into my present and it meant the world to me to know he still had faith in me, that I would shift.

"OK Amina, they're ready for you."  Carlos said opening my door.

"I'm so excited!  I can't wait to see how everything turned out."  I said straitening my dress and tugging my unruly hair out of my eyes.  If I was really a freak and didn't shift I was cutting all this damn hair off!

"Feliz Aniversario Princesa.  Espero que saiba entender como preco reduzido que sois.  Sua mae seria muito orgulhosos de si."

("Happy Birthday Princess.  I hope you understand how special you are.  Your mother would be so proud of you.")  Carlos said walking with me to the outdoor stage that was built for my party.

"Thanks Carlos."  I said giving a weak smile.  I wished mom was here to see me now.  What would she think about me?

"Attention everyone!  Behind these curtains is a women that has the biggest heart in the world and sharpest mind of us all.  My best friend and guest of honor Princess Jasmine Amina Tennessee!"  Once Dior announced my entrance I stepped through the curtains as they opened.  A roar of applause, howls and whistles erupted from the crowd.

            It was amazing!  Everything was covered in green, black and gold.  Streamers and balloons were everywhere.  A huge dance floor was in front of the stage surrounded by tables.  My entire pack was in attendance dressed to impress.  I almost forgot how many wolves my dad took care of.

"Happy Birthday Amina!"  Dior screamed pulling me into a hug.  "Today is all about you.  Don't let anyone tell you different.  I love you girl."  She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks Dior, I love you too."  I said trying so hard not to cry.

            Dad walked up to us on the stage giving me a hug.  Taking the mic from Dior he cleared his throat.

"Today is the day my Princess becomes a woman.  Amina you are smart beyond your years, kind to all you meet and loyal down to your soul.  Happy Birthday and I love you."  I was starting to think everyone was trying to make me cry on purpose.  He handed me the mic for me to address everyone that came out for my special day.