To Our Luna - Part 7

Meanwhile...

Green Fields Pack

Triple Star Lodge

Alpha Amir scheduled a Howl for the entire pack three months ago for this weekend. Amina was growing up and it was getting harder and harder to keep the mark a secret. After discussing it with Luna, Beta, Delta, Supremes Kevin and Beth as well as Carlos her personal guard. He decided to tell the pack now instead of when she got older so she wouldn't understand what was going on. Luna requested that only lupines in their mature period or older attend the meeting. Hopefully, by the time she got older all the talk might have died down.

Amina was such an active child, with swimming, dancing and Girl Scouts she was interacting with a lot of people. She had been talking about sleepovers with other children for almost a month. Adila insisted that Amina have as much of a normal childhood as possible. Carlos was Amina's personal guard since she was born, she considered him her best friend. He'd been teaching her Spanish since she could talk. At five years old she spoke fluent Spanish, Portuguese and she was currently learning Tae Kwan Do.

"Will we take Amina with us tonight?" Adila asked as she changed her clothes.

"I think it would be best if none of the children were allowed to the meeting before the Howl. I don't want things to get too strange for her. She'll notice if the other children start treating her differently." Amir replied ogling his mate.

Amir slowly walked over to Adila while her back was turned. Helping her out of her shirt he started kissing her neck. Once her shirt was off he turned her around pulling her close for a kiss. With tongues caressing he undid her wraparound skirt. Adila loved when he was spontaneous. They both knew they didn't have time for a quickie but nothing would start without them. Claiming her breasts with his mouth he circled his tougue around her nipples. Adila moaned in response as she pulled off her thong. With his strong sense of smell, Amir knew she was wet and ready for him. Desperate for skin to skin contact Amir yanked off his shirt and pants. Licking the teeth marks on her shoulder Adila moaned louder. His mark on her never healed and it always turned him on when he saw it. Kissing her passionly he sat her on the dresser rubbing her thighs and ass when someone started banging on the door.

"Mommy, I'm ready and I got dressed all by my self!" Amina shouted from the other side of the door.

"OK sweetie, mommy and daddy will be out soon. Go play in your room and we'll get you when were dressed." Adila pleaded from on top of the dresser while Amir bowed his head in defeat. They both knew Amina was relentless when she wanted their attention.

"Mommy you have to see me now!" Amina continued to shout. "I even put my shoes on and everything!"

Grumbling, Amir quickly kissed Adila once more before heading off to take a cold shower. Adila hopped off the dresser watching Amir's cute butt as he walked to the bathroom. Damn shame, Adila whispered to herself as she put on her robe. Opening the door Amina bounced into the room with a spin.

"See, I told you I did it." Amina beamed with pride.

"Yes you did sweetie, I'm very proud of you but your shoes are on the wrong feet again." Adila giggled as she helped Amina fix her shoes.

"Oh, I thought I did it right." Amina said in disappointment.

"It's ok sweetie, with pratice you'll be a pro. Just like with your Portuguese." Adila said with a smile. "Quando voce practica pode fazer qualquer coisa voce poe sua mente para." (When you practice you can do anything you put your mind to.)

"Eu o amo a mamae." (I love you mommy.) Amina replied happily.

"I love you too sweetie." Adila said as she hugged Amina then shooed her out the door.