To Our Luna - Part 2

Taking a deep breath Corbin entered Dominique's room. For something put together in less than an hour this wasn't too bad accommodations. Hell, he'd seen hotels that didn't look this nice let alone clean. The tent was the size of a small rancher home. The front area was supplied with two futons both in red pack colors with black accent pillows to match.

Stalling for time Corbin stuck his head into the room his mate was not in to see a small end table with a bassinet on top. As well as a few medical supplies incase of an emergency and talking care of the baby's basic needs. Caught dragging his feet Beta Anthony, the Alpha's second and best friend, tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you stalling, Oh great and wise Alpha?" Anthony replied with a smirk when Corbin spun around wide eyed. "You have been driving everyone out of their ever loving minds to get ready for this baby and now your stalling."

"Don't you give me shit, Ant." Corbin replied. "We'll see how you act when it's your turn."

Chuckling Anthony shook his head. "You see Alpha, I was smart enough to spend some spare time with my mate at the Mom and Me Toddler Club once a month. Tracy and I go and give the moms a break for two hours and get in some experience time with the babies." Corbin brows drew together at this revelation as Anthony's smile grew.

"How come I never knew about this? You could have helped a brother out or gave me a few tips, something." Corbin asked frustrated.

"First, it is my job as Beta to know where you are at all times, not the other way around. Besides, with everything you do, do you think you had time for anything else? You barely made it through the Lamaze classes as it is. Look, the hard part will come later and last a long time from what I've heard. So take a deep breath, focus, and get in there. Your Luna needs you right now, no one else, just you. Ok, well maybe Elder Thomas too." said Anthony. Giving his Alpha the confidence he knew he already had.

Corbin closed his eyes, took a few deep breaths and centered himself. When he opened his eyes Anthony saw the Alpha he new could handle anything. Corbin gave a sharp nod to Anthony and went to the room.

Entering the room Corbin was blown away at how beautiful his mate was. Sweat clinging her wavy black hair to her face as she lay with her eyes closed. When ever Corbin closed his eyes to center himself he always pictured Dominique. At 5'8" and 205 lbs., baby weight of course, she was his diamond in the rough. The tallest glass of water to forever quench his thirst; curved in all the right places plus a bonus. Being pregnant moved her lushes DD to Gods knows what, but best believe he thanked the Lord for them every night. Suddenly, Dominique's grey eyes popped open focused on him, when a knowing smile slowly spread across her face.

"Hey you, how are you feeling?" Corbin asked ready to move mountains if she wished.

"I'm ok just hungry as hell and tired to boot. Elder Thomas said I couldn't eat anything until the baby came and even then he wouldn't promise it would be real food." Dominique replied with a grimace. "I wanted to say sorry for going berserk on you earlier. I was panicked and in a whole hell of a lot of pain. You know I would only rip you a new one in the privacy of our own home, don't you?" She continued with a smile.

"Yeah, you say that now, what happened two months ago when you threw a gallon of ice cream at me because it was the wrong flavor and we had company then?" Corbin baited her with raised eye brows.

"You know that didn't count!" Dominique yelled as she smacked him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it anyway, I plan on collecting when we get the all clear." Corbin countered wagging his eye brows. "Did Thomas give you something for the pain? How long did he say you had to go?" He continued with interest.

"Anyway...yes he gave me something for the pain and to slow down the labor. This baby was moving so fast it's clear he wants out. I should be ready to go within the next half hour or so." Dominique answered giggling.

Waiting for Elder Thomas to return they made guesses on the baby's sex. Corbin just knew it was a girl and was ready to bet money on it. While Dominique laughed and reminded him she has spend nine months, 24/7 with this kid and she knew without a doubt that he is a boy. As Elder Thomas entered the room he checked Dominique informing them that it was time.

"Put your money where your mouth is!" Elder Thomas said. Dominique smiled her beauty queen smile at Corbin and gave him a kiss. After pushing for what felt like forever, in reality only lasted 20 minutes, the Alpha and Luna welcomed their son into the world. While checking over the baby Elder Thomas heard the lupine and mate name in the breeze. Thomas would be the one to tell him the name of his mate when the time came.

With a howl to out due any other, Corbin gathered everyone's attention. "It is with extreme pride that I, Alpha Corbin Blaine of the Red Gulf Pack, present my first born son, Marcel Marcus Blaine!" Corbin boomed with enthusiasm. A roar of yips and howls bellowed into the night to welcome their prince.