Chapter 19

A/n: btw guys, the story is almost to an end. I have everything written out and so yeah. I hope you're mentally prepared because something big is about to happen.
________

"What are you talking about? Of course I don't have feelings for Yoongi. He's my boss, nothing else." I say as I avoid In-jung's eyes.

"Then why do you always get like this when I mention him? There has to be something going on." he says, his eyes hard.

"There's not In-jung. Just stop over thinking it." I say but he doesn't seem convinced by that.

"So you could call him right now and tell him you don't like him?" In-jung asks.

"Well yeah." I say.

"Then do it."

"It's late and he works tomorrow. Why would I wake him up and risk getting fired?" I say with sass in my voice even though I knew Yoongi wouldn't fire me for that reason.

"If it was during the day I wouldn't let this go." he mutters.

"Go watch a movie or something. I'm gonna go to sleep." I say.

"You said you were gonna stay up all night." he pouts.

"Yeah but then I got tired." I say.

"Suit yourself." he says and he walks out of my room.

A couple seconds later I hear cupboards slamming then the TV switch on.

I let out a breath and lay down in bed.

That was close.

I grab my phone and notice that there's a text message.

Yoongi: I can't sleep. )):

Y/n: Why is that?
Yoongi: I keep thinking about you.

Y/n: Hmm really now?
Yoongi: Yeah):

Y/n: Well just think about something else.

Yoongi: I don't want to.

A smile instantly made way onto my face.

Y/n:You have to sleep unless you want to be a zombie tomorrow.

Yoongi: I don't even get to see you tomorrow through 🙄

Y/n: I'll come visit you (:

Yoongi: Then I guess I should sleep so Tomorrow comes faster..

Y/n: Mhm. Goodnight, Yoongi.

Yoongi: Goodnight (:

I hugged my phone to my chest happily.

I felt like a teenage girl again.

Yoongi just had that affect on me.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.

______
Yoongi's pov ~
As I was making my way to my car the next morning I noticed a figure leaning against it.

As I got closer I made the person out quickly.

In-jung.

"How did you find where I live?" I ask but he doesn't seem fazed by my question nor does he answer it.

"I don't know if your intentions are still the same towards Y/n but I just want to make one thing clear." he begins and the mention of Y/n makes me listen clearly.

"Y/n doesn't like you. I asked her myself and the only reason she's still around is because she needs this job. So don't get the wrong idea about anything she does. She's only here for the money." He says and I know what he's saying is a lie but I listen anyway.

"Oh and by the way, Y/n would rather kiss me than you. Just ask her yourself." he says before walking away.

How childish.

Just ask her yourself.. ha.

I shake my head and laugh to myself before heading to work.

The only thing I was looking forward to was seeing Y/n.

With that I drive faster.
_____
Your pov~
When I woke up the next morning I noticed the apartment was empty.

In-jung must have left last night after I went to sleep.

I run my fingers through my hair and make my way into the living room.

I turn on the tv and lean back into the couch and flip through channels.

"We just got a report on the car crash this morning in Seoul Korea, the famous millionaire Min Yoongi has gotten into a car accident said to be on his way to work. He's been rushed over to the nearest hospital and is now being examined!" The reporter says and my eyes snap open.

Yoongi's in a car accident??

My mind goes blank as I grab my things and run out the front door.

I have to go make sure he's okay.

When I got to the hospital I rushed inside and asked the lady at the counter where he was.

"I'm sorry but unless you're family I cannot allow you to know that type of information." the lady says and I feel myself growing angry.

"I'm his girlfriend doesn't that mean something!" I yell.

"You're his....What?"

The voice behind me asks, broken.

My eyes widen as my heart stops.

As I turn around I come face to face with a bruised and scratched up In-jung.