Chapter18

Your pov~

"Why are you here so late anyway?" I ask as I lean back on my bed.

"I told you, to hang." he grins as he props himself up on his elbow.

"It's late." I remind.

"Your point? What's up with you today? You're always up for hanging out late and staying up all night." He says and I sit up and look down at him.

"You're right. I'm off tomorrow so we can stay up all night." I say and a huge smile replaces his once frowning lips.

"Now we're talking." he says as he hops off my bed and stands, pulling me up too.

"So what do you want to do first?" He asks.

"I figured you'd have something in mind so I don't know." I shrug.

"We can play a game or something." he says.

"Sure, sounds fun." I say and he pulls me down to the floor.

"We can play would you rather." he says.

"Why did we have to do it on the floor?" I ask.

"I just want to." he laughs.

I shrug it off and we start the game.

"Would you rather be in a jail cell with two really buff men that are scary but didn't ever say or do anything to you or be in a jail cell with two really scrawny men but they are always hitting on you?" I ask and In-jung scrunches his nose a little.

"Obviously the buff guys." he says.

"Awe come on In-jung. Be a little homo sometimes." I laugh but he just ignores my comment and moves on.

"Okay would you rather be stranded on a desert island with me or the hottest guy on this planet?" He asks.

"Hottest guy on this planet, obvi." I say and he sticks his bottom lip out and huffs.

"Well what did you expect me to say?" I laugh.

"Yah! Go." he says and I nod and try to think of something.

"Would you rather date b/f/n or eat something that was on the ground and stuck to the sidewalk." I say and he looks a bit grossed out.

"Obviously b/f/n." he says.

"Good! Date her. You two would be cute together." I grin.

He narrows his eyebrows and shakes his head.

"You know I'm not gonna do that." he says.

"Why not? She's liked you for so long!" I whine.

He doesn't seem surprised though.

"I'm not going to date someone when I have feelings for someone else." he says and pull in my lips.

I knew I had to end this conversation now or it would just get awkward.

"Okay your turn." I say and he nods and begins to think.

"Would you rather kiss me or that devil Yoongi?" He asks and I feel my stomach turn.

I didn't want to say In-jung because in a way it feels like leading him on but if I say Yoongi he'll begin to assume things and I didn't want that.

"You obviously. Don't take that the wrong way though." I say and as I say it I instantly think of Yoongi, my boyfriend.

To say I didn't want to kiss him kinda made me upset at myself but what was I supposed to do.

I couldn't let In-jung think about these types of things or he'd soon find out about Yoongi and I.

"Really?! So then what are you waiting for? Kiss me." In-jung says as he puckers his lips.

"In your dreams, buddy." I say and he pouts and crosses his arms.

"It's only one kiss. How bad can it be. I'm not that ugly." He mumbles with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well I know that but it's just weird okay. Let's not play this anymore. I'm tired." I say and stand up and go to walk away but I'm stopped as In-jung speaks.

What he says next makes my eyes widen and my stomach drop.

"Do you have feelings for Yoongi?"