6: Let's Go! His Fight!

Start from the beginning

"Does music...really have that sort of power?"

"It does! And this world is proof of it. Look around!" I really decided to scan the area properly this time, instead of just watching for danger like before. Everything around us seemed to have a weird kind of sparkle to it. It was all so bright, it seemed magical. "Magic is flowing everywhere. That is because of music! Remember the princes you met before? They have magic bestowed upon them by the muses when they were appointed. They are to use their magic to help and protect their separate kingdoms from harm when needed."

"So that's what Masato meant, by he was from the Western kingdom. So which princes are from where? And wait, you told me before their were only 6 princes? They're 4 more now?"

"6 princes we needed to save, I said. I believe the Northern princes are stable at the moment, so the ones we need to save are from the western and eastern kingdoms. As for who these princes are, which kingdoms they come from, and what powers they have, I don't know. They are strangers to me, I haven't met them yet." Cecil starts hovering again and I walk beside him. "Come on. I think the one I found was this way." We passed through the small village, back out towards another forest area.

"But one more thing. The magic that the princes have, is that why Ren could shoot flames? And he had more power when he sang?"

"That I can only guess. I've inferred that each prince has been given an ability based upon the style of their music, and their identity. They lose their essences by losing the part of themselves that is the main source of their music and their power is also taken away. Ren had lost his essence due to having lost heart and had the ability of hypnosis because of identity. The flames I think, were in conjunction with his style of music, not his identity. I think they have...more than one ability. Masato lost his courage and had the ability of levitation and Otoya lost his self confidence, but I'm not sure of his ability. This is all I know. Anything else I must learn through you, Princess." Cecil looks slightly stressed once he's done, I feel sympathy for him.

I grab the back of the green robe he was wearing, making him look at me. "Thank you, for explaining everything to me Cecil." I say, "I know this all seems really near and dear to your heart. That's why I believe what you are saying. You seem to have a good heart." This makes him smile.

He places a hand to his heart, "Coming from you, that means a lot. Melody-hi~"

"Also, call me Melody." I say quickly, "There's no need for formalities when you're with me, kay? Besides, it seems like we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other from now on." He nods in agreement. Cecil then floats to the ground again and points.

"There he is. The boy I was telling you about." I look over in the direction Cecil was pointing in. In that direction was the borderline of the forest area. Under one of those trees was a male lying with his hands behind his head, legs crossed, and his back against it's base. He was wearing a sailor suit that was really different than the others, buttons flowing on both sides up and down on his jacket, a black belt holding it all together and puffy pants. He wore bands on his wrists and white gloves on his hands, and a pink bow tie was around his neck. Just like the other times, I couldn't see his face. "I can feel it, he admits the aura of one. He is one isn't he?"

I watch him. The male seems to be relaxing peacefully in the shade of the moonlight. It always seems to be night time when I arrive here, even if it's morning in my world. I shake the continuation of those thoughts out of my head. I had to focus on the situation at hand. Suddenly Cecil and I notice that a group of males, had wandered over to him and were talking to him. The male seemed to ignore everything they were saying though, until one of the grabbed something off of his head and threw it down on the ground. It was a hat, one I recognized to be a pink-ribboned, white fedora...