"Tae you smell like beer...!" Jimin snorts, scrunches his face in displeased and Taehyung just giggled in reply. "Mm, well Jimin you smell very nice" Jimin swear he could feel Taehyung's nose poking at the nape of his neck, sniffing his scent and sighing, with his warm breath hitting Jimin's cold skin, Jimin shivers in reply.

"Mm, my Jimin do smell very nice" Taehyung chuckles and poor flustered Jimin had to deal with this. Jimin helps Taehyung to stand up properly, as he settled Taehyung down on the couch and walks to the kitchen for warm water.

"Here, drink this so it wouldn't be hurt the next day" Jimin handed Taehyung a glass of water, his other hand stroking Taehyung's hair as his eyes closed in bliss. "Jimin is so nice" He mutters, his half lidded eyes blinks at Jimin, which the older one replied with an awkward giggle.

"You said that many times" "I'll never stop" Taehyung shakes his head, chuckling after for no reason. "Tae drink the water" "No" He frowns, crossing his arms like a child. "TaeTae please" "No~" He whines, again just like a child. Jimin huffs out a sigh, as he rolls his eyes and clear his throat.

"Then what?" "You drink first Jimin" "I don't need it???" "If Jimin drink first then Taehyung will drink after" The younger one points to himself and nods. Jimin stretches his lips in a thin line and gave up eventually with another sigh.

Jimin, as he told to do, drink the water, storing it at the side of his cheek for a while to put down the glass. He turned to Taehyung, and suddenly his face is being held with a pair of cold palm, his head tilting upwards, and his lips clashed onto Taehyung's warm one.

Jimin break the kiss, in flustered, and he panted softly as he turned his head to the side meanwhile Taehyung's hand now gripping on Jimin's waist. "What are you doing...?! That's-That's--" "I don't like water but I like Jimin, so" Taehyung shrugs, throwing Jimin a lopsided grin.

Jimin swears his cheeks is getting warmer and is red by now, as he looks at Taehyung in disbelief.  The younger one leans forward again, pressing a soft kiss on the elder's plump ones and lets out sighs in content between the kisses.

Jimin eventually warms up, and Tae smiled, nibbling with Jimin's bottom lip, resulting his mouth slightly opened, he quickly deepens it and his arms strongly wrapped around Jimin's waist which Jimin replied with a soft whine, gripping tightly on Taehyung's shoulders the next.

"Why do you smell so fucking nice baby...it's troubling" Taehyung growls deeply, nibbling Jimin's neck gently, and Jimin slapped his mouth from letting out any sounds. "Mmngh...N-Not here...T-Tae-Taehyung...!" Jimin shivers when Taehyung started to suck his skin.

"How convenient that today is the night walk" Taehyung smirked at Jimin, who's sitting in Taehyung's lap as he tilted his head to the side with his turned on face.

••••

Jimin's fingers splayed across Taehyung's sweaty, broad back as he struggled to breathe evenly when Taehyung keep on leaving blooming marks of purple and red colors splattered all over Jimin's neck, chest and collarbone. "You're so beautiful baby, do you know that?"

"T-Taehyung" Jimin whimpered, hiding his red face, what Taehyung guessed and he's always right, at the crook of Taehyung's neck and he replied with a questioning hum while he keeps stroking the elder one's chest with his palm.

Jimin swears that half of him is heated because of Taehyung's scent which is a combination of sweats, some old spice perfume left, earth, a hint of baby powder (that Taehyung always smells likes), to Jimin, for your information, is very hot.

"Wh-Why are you s-saying t-this k-kind of thi-things?" "Because my baby deserve the world" Taehyung kisses the side of Jimin's head and chuckling, which Jimin whimpered in reply."I-I-I'm--Taehyung!" Jimin squeaks when Taehyung, pinches Jimin's erect nipple on his slightly puffed up chest.

"Yeah baby?" He whispered as his lips rested at the shell of Jimin's ears and Jimin winces, shivering uncontrollably. "I'm-I'm..Mmn close...!" "Good to know baby" Jimin felt Taehyung's chest rumbled when he laughed, and the elder one bites his shoulder angrily.

Taehyung leans forwards, resulting Jimin's head sink in the soft pillow on the bed, and Jimin struggled underneath Taehyung. "Ah, baby, playful bites was it?" "I-It-It wasn't you b--Fuck!"

Jimin's voice cracked and a string of moans pasts his plump lips when the younger one licks a long, wet stripe across Jimin's body, his hand still massaging Jimin's chest meanwhile his other hand palming his front. Jimin tightly gripped onto Taehyung's soft, dark brown locks that tangled his fingers up as he continued to do so. "Oh~ What a nice voice, no wonder you're a vocalist"

"T-Taehyung!" Jimin half shouting and half moaning his name in a rather angry or turned on voice ( Jimin wasn't sure himself too ) as Taehyung now occasionally biting and sucking Jimin's bud, his gaze never left Jimin's desperate eyes, and the male arch his back in pleasure.

"Mmn, p-please" He mutters softly, his eyes shining in warning of the tears are threatening to spill. "Please what my lovely baby?" Taehyung smugly smiled, he obviously knows what he wants but why not tease the desperate hyung underneath him, trembling in pleasure?

"Please I-I ne-need you t-to..." The blonde one stops, biting his bottom lips as the humiliation is too overwhelming for him to beg at the other one to let him release properly, but of course, he won't ask directly. Taehyung left pepper kisses on Jimin's face, hushing him gently as he noticed Jimin's slightly distressed.

Taehyung's long, slim fingers tugs Jimin's underwear waistband downwards, revealing only half of him exposed. "Is this good enough baby?" Taehyung's kind voice asks, which Jimin hates so much since it's one of his weakness, but he nodded in reply. Taehyung lets his fingers faintly ghosts over the elder one's fluttering hole and Jimin squeaks in surprise.

"Oh? I didn't touch it yet?" "Sh-Shut up" Jimin stuttered out a response with his lisp surfacing and reddened face. Taehyung started to stroke Jimin's length, his other hand pushed Jimin's back towards him, letting easier access for him to suck more of Jimin's slick buds, making him screamed.

And boy, can he scream.

Jimin's high pitched moans and whimpers bounces off of the wall, which is a music to Taehyung's ears. Also, Taehyung knows Jimin is almost at his limit and so he startes to be more bolder than he is right now.

"F-Fuck, Fuck, T-Taehyung--fuck! Please--shit--" Jimin's broken moans sobs our desperately and it hits Taehyung very, very hard and he growls in reply. "Of course baby, anything for you"

•••••

The next day Taehyung ends up waking up with headache, stomachache and a mild fever due to alcohol consumption ( it's only three or four glasses, what Minho said ) and Jimin is pacing back and forth in the dorm and to his room to help his poor boyfriend.

"This is what you get for not listening to your hyung" "I listened to you, Jimin, I listened very well" Taehyung smirked and Jimin hits him hard with his neck pillow.

•••••

PsH what IS thiSss

I kinda suck lmao kms 0)--(