❀ F o u r ❀

WARNING ⚠:

//winkwonk

.

Jimin is in worried state. Very worried. Okay fine, worried as fuck.

Jimin knows too well about his soft, doting boyfriend named Kim Taehyung. He's been fiddling with his long sleeves, black and white stripes turtle neck for a few hours straight now.

Of course, the others noticed.

"Chimchim the senior actors are asking me to go out for a dinner! I'm so excited!" Taehyung squeaks, giving Jimin his full smile with his eyes crinkled in joy and a giggle follows after. "Dinner? Will you be alright?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows in concern as he blinks at Taehyung with his upward gaze.

Taehyung clutches his heart dramatically. "Ah Chimchim I'll never get used to you being cute" "Wh-What?" "Also, don't be a worrywart Chim, I'll be fine" Taehyung puts on his warm, dark blue trenchcoat over his body,  and he ruffles Jimin's hair with a soft smile.

"Jimin I'm sure he'll be fine" Namjoon takes the first step to calm his small friend down because Jimin's face is spaced out due to many bad thoughts. "Hyung I think of the opposite" Jungkook spoke up, drinking his milk box, children size.

Yoongi who came along after, blinking and hissing, squinting his eyes towards the fluorescent light in the kitchen (like a vampire would to the sun, yep) due to him locked up in his music studio for god knows how long.

Jungkook giggled in amusement, his pearly whites, yes including his bunny teeth, showing up at the elder one. Yoongi just sighs heavily, rolling his eyes, as he wipes the dripping milk from Jungkook's chin. "What a kid." "Your kid?" "I cringe go away"

"So, Jungkook mind explaining why did you disagree with my statement?" Namjoon clears his throat to get them both attention, and Jungkook blinks. "Hyung, you know well that V-hyung is not good with alcohol" Jungkook shrugs, getting a can of leftover soda next. ( Since he forgot to drink it before practicing dancing with Hoseok )

"Yah this kid! Don't make me worried than I already am! I'm going to--" Jungkook cuts in by crumpled the aluminum soda can with one hand, resulting a clean crinkled sound, throwing it in the trash can on spot and turned to Jimin with raised eyebrows.

"Nevermind..." Jimin finished, hugging himself as he muttering some sort of mantra, that Taehyung thought, to calm down from the muscled bunny and left the kitchen.

••••

It's 3 in the morning and Jimin,is curled up on their front couch infront of television, mumbling softly in his sleep as he waited for Taehyung to come home.

Others have went outside for a night walk by the Han River, yes in the morning so there's no hassle. Jimin insisted on staying when Namjoon asked him to tag along.

The door clicked open and Jimin's eyes shot open in instinct, as he quickly wake up from the couch and turned his head towards the source. "I'm home...." Jimin heard Taehyung's deep, low voice greeting to whoever he assumed that are still in the dorm.

Jimin's soft footsteps thudded in the living room, as he rushed to see Kim Taehyung, only to see him leaning his back against the closed door with one of his shoes off as his shoulder heaves up and down slowly.

"TaeTae...!" Jimin shouted, in a whispered tone, as he kneels infront of the,now reek with alcohol, Kim Taehyung as his cheeks flushed in pink. "Ah, Chimchim my mochi~" He giggles, hugging Jimin, (basically he pounces and Jimin staggers in shock) resulting them lying infront of the entrance.