Castle

Gerard

I walk towards the door to our house, the door is scratched at, there's paint smeared on it. I go to turn the handle and enter the house, but something makes me stop. My hand is held on the knob, I look up from it and go around to the back of the house. I walk to the back to see Frank climbing out of the window, he doesn't notice I'm there. I feel anger build up inside of me, my entire body heats up. I sit there, waiting for Franks next move. He slowly climbs out of the window, not making a sound, until he falls onto the ground. That's when I drop the bags and start to slowly clap. 'Well done Frank, I must say, if I hadn't gone back here you might've escaped, but sadly, I decided to check.'

He was frozen still on the ground, his face showing an expression of terror. 'G-Gee I didn't mean to, I-I wasn't trying to-'

'Escape?', I said bitterly. 'I see what you wanted to do Frank, but I'm more powerful.'

'No, you're not.'

'What? Excuse me?'

Frank immediately regrets what he says, his face is immediately struck with fear. 'N-No I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I was being an idiot', I smirk at his comment. 'You're right Frank', I grab Franks arm and pull him up. 'Just follow me inside and everything will be alright.', His breath quickens and he nods. We head back into the house and he goes to his room almost instantly. I think to myself, wondering why he even tried to leave. I wonder if he remembers what happened the last time he tried to leave. I push away the thoughts and put everything up. I walk back to my room, but I stop halfway and listen through Frank's door, I could hear oft snoring. I slowly open the door and see Frank, shirtless and wrapped up in his blanket. I smile softly at the little smile thats plastered on his face. He giggles in his sleep and digs his face into the pillow, I giggle at all of his actions and then move to close the door. I silently shut the door and smile, and then I go back to my room and proceed to work on art. When I'm not dealing with Frank, I'm making art. I feel my eyes flutter shut a couple times and decide it's time to hit the hay.

~~~

I wake up to the sounds of Frank walking up and down the halls. I rub my eyes and prop myself up with my elbows. I sigh and get up, my body hurts for some reason and I don't feel like moving. I walk towards the door and open it slightly, only to come face to face with an anxious looking Frank. 'I want to go out.'

'What?'

'I want to get out of this god damn house for once. You haven't let me out for like, 5 months!'

'Well, you were out when you tried to escape.'

'That's not the point, I want to go out in public, hell, take me on a date, do something that requires me going out in public! just get me out f this house for once!'. I thought about what he said, a date would be nice. 'Alright, a date it is.', He smiled and went to his room. I quietly sigh and go to my room and get ready. Just as I'm about to put my pants on, Frank walks in.

'Hey Ge- Oh my god!', He's completely red and he stands there just staring at my body. 'Frank, what do you want?'

'Um, so...', his eyes wander over my body again. I grow impatient but I don't mind him looking at my body. 'Earth to Frank!', He looks into my eyes, his face completely red. His tongue darted out to moisten his dry lips. 'Uh, get ready and then I'll tell you, alright?', after he said that he rushed out of the room. I sigh and put my pants and shirt on. It wasn't anything fancy, just a Black tee and some black ripped skinny jeans. I slowly walk out of my room, looking for Frank.

I get to the living room and spot him.
'You ready?'