I'm a sucker for pain

Frank

"G-Gerard, what are yo-" I was cut off by a kiss, A KISS. I was shocked but melted into it. Then it hit me, no it literally hit me, Gerard knocked me out with a bat.

I woke up in pain. I was tied to a chair, cuts all over my leg, arms, and stomach. My 'MINE' cut was still there and I tried to ignore it but he cut into it again. He wanted it to scar so everyone knew I belonged to somebody, it's like when you give a dog a collar, everyone knows that the collar means the dog belongs to somebody, except my collar is different. It will be there for quite a while, and if he uses the right knife, maybe until I die, or at least until my flesh starts decaying. I was startled by the creak of a door opening, but it wasn't Gerard, it was Mikey. "Mikey please help me!", I cried. "Frank I can't do that. Gerard would kill me.", He took a couple boxes from the hallway, they were like boxes you use when moving, but they were full. I was completely confused until he took the boxes and opened all 5 of them. the 1st one contained knives and other various objects that could be used to harm someone, presumably me. The 2nd contain clothes, mostly black ripped skinny jeans that were my size, along with many band t-shirts like Blink-182, Nirvana, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and many other bands. The box also contained some belts and Accessories. I was really scared what the 3rd one was going to be, when Mikey opened it, it was a.... Mini Fridge? What? He plugged it into the wall and then opened box 4 which was drinks, food, and basic things Gerard wasn't giving me usually. Mikey then moved my chair into a small corner and proceeded to the hall yet again. He grabbed an IKEA box (jesus do I love ikea.) and started building something, It took him about 2 hours but it was a bed, just a black, regular bed. He opened box 5 and it was bed accessories and everything, they just had a bunch of band logos and all so I was fine with it. Mikey proceeded to get more boxes, 5 more. He started building furniture he purchased from IKEA and opened all the boxes which had electronics, food, and everything that Gerard wouldn't provide me because he said he was 'Too broke'. Mikey then untied me from the chair and tended to my wounds. When he was all done he said 'Gee shouldn't be back until tomorrow. He doesn't want anyone but me here so I figured if I'm going to be here I will treat you like a friend and not a slave.', Mikey's words comforted me and we sat down and had a nice chat. He checked his phone and it read 1:03 A.M. I figured he would've left but he didn't, he waited for me to get tired before he would go to bed. He then proceeded to Make us both something to eat, when he finished he laid it out on the table in front of us. 'So, Frank...', He started. 'I know I can't let you go because if so Gerard will kill me since he has that huge crush on you and thinks love is just torture because he thinks pain is 'hot', i still want to try and make you semi-comfortable.', He looked at me with worry. 'Please don't think I'm like him, he's just crazy and has a huge crush on you.'

To be continued...

(A/N guys this is at 200 something in fanfiction thank you so much guys! This specific chapter is going to be 2-4 parts because I don't want to make this Gigantic chapter and make it sooooo long to read {TBH this is long enough as is} but I'm in a huge writing mood and since I'm that high on the charts I want to update it more often, I am sorry for not really updating it, School sucks, So I will be updating More since school is laying off the homework and being more chill and It's almost winter break {idc how far winter break is anymore I've been through so much recently} but over winter break I will be way more active so yeah, Please check out my random book because I will update you more about my whole situation, okay, Bye!)