It's done

Frank

Gerard's been much nicer to me and he's giving me things to do and treating me almost like his boyfriend. I got up this morning to see my wounds tended to and a tattoo of a heart with an arrow going through it over the tattoo Gee gave me. He even left an apology note which read

'Frank, 

I felt really bad for the tattoo I did earlier this week, I'm sorry over all for the way I've been acting, can we start over? P.S, I hope you like your new tattoo :)

~ Love, Gerard'

He was really sweet recently so I decided why not give him a second chance. He stopped locking my door and started letting me leave my room whenever I wanted, he would also call me kitten, sweetie, and pumpkin. He gave me other cute nicknames that I loved. Today I went out into the living room to see Mikey and Gerard having a nice meal, They finally worked everything out and Mikey and Gerard are back to being nice to each other ever since Gerard started treating me nicer. Mikey said hi but then said bye as he had to go home to his mom and dad and do some things. I cleaned up where Mikey sat and placed myself in his seat. When I sat down Gerard got up and threw his things in the sink and sat back down. Gerard looked up at me with a serious face and started talking. 

  'Frank... I need you to do something...'  

'What is it Gerard?'

'I need you to kill someone'

'...'

'Don't be like this Frank. You agreed to do what I say.'

'I know, but who do I have to kill?'

'... Do you remember Bob? The one that bullied both us and Mikey and Ray?'

'Y-Yeah...' , I stuttered out. Bob tortured me verbally and physically.

'Him. Get it done. I'll make you a nice treat when you get back from the job. Also, take this list, It's a list on how to murder someone and dispose of the body properly. I want to make sure you don't get caught, Make sure you follow every order as given.'

'y-yes.'

I headed for the door and headed to Bob's house. I grabbed the nearest cloth and drenched it in the chloroform Gee had provided me. Bob was sleeping in his bed, I could understand why though, it was 4:00 A.M. I headed towards him and put the chloroform over his mouth and he was out quick, he struggled, but I got him into a deep enough sleep where he wasn't even responsive. I grabbed the noose that Gee also gave me. I hung him. Bob was dead. I followed the instructions Gee had given me on burying his body. I went home after that. Gerard was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I looked at him and he looked back. I nodded signaling it was done, he grinned and said 'You can go sleep, I think I'm gonna catch some Z's.', I didn't want to sleep alone tonight after what I just did. 'Hey, G-Gerard?', I was intensely blushing. 'Yes kitten?', I blushed even more at what he called me. 'D-Do you think you can sleep w-with me t-tonight?', I was blushing, A LOT. He nodded and smiled a little bit. We got to my room and I laid my head on his chest and our legs were a tangled mess. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I slid my hand up to his chest and slept in the nook of his arm with my forehead on his chest. We finally pulled the covers over us and started drifting into a peaceful sleep. He's just my cuddly bear.

Gerard

I felt bad for making Frank do that, so I figured I'd at least do what he wants me to. When he wanted to cuddle I was actually thrilled. I figured if he starts accepting me as his boyfriend the least I can do is treat him like my world, which he is. He is really good at cuddles and I suck, well at least I thought I did. Before Frank fell asleep he said I'm a great cuddle partner and I'm like a warm teddy bear. Thanks Frank.

(A/N if you're under the age of 12, DO NOT look up frerard fanart

(A/N if you're under the age of 12, DO NOT look up frerard fanart... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU I JUST WANTED SOME FRERARD CUDDLE FANART. I know they're spooning in this pic but I mean spooning is kinda cuddling so why not <3)