J-Cat

Trisha carried a picture of the man responsible for stopping Lincoln's execution. Right now she was sitting in a cafe waiting for Paul to show up. 

He kept bugging her about the identity of this man, so she was going to give it to him. She sighed when she seen Paul walk in. He spotted her instantly and made his way over to her. As soon as he sat down she threw the picture his way. 

"You have questions. I understand that so ask them." she commanded to him. He looked at the photo before asking his first question. 

"Who is he?" straight to the point. 

"Alright he use to work for the company and had eventually went rogue." she informed him. 

"How the hell is he even involved in this?" he asked confusingly.

She hesitated briefly. "He's Lincoln's father." Trish confessed to him.

 "So wait a minute you picked the son of a company man to take the fall for all this? Did the company even know?" he continued to ask her. 

"The company did know that was the whole point. Plus it's also personal for me as well so I killed two birds with one stone. So enough with the questions. All you need to know is that this is being handled." she told him before throwing a couple bills on the table and walking away from the table ending their conversation.

         Jessica woke up in her bed with the biggest headache in the world. She made her way out to the kitchen. She seen LJ sitting at the island eating eggs and bacon.

 "Want some?" he asked pushing his plate toward her. 

She took a look at his breakfast and felt her stomach coming up. She pushed herself away from the table and rushed to the bathroom.

 She emptied her stomach and fell to the floor. She looked up when she seen LJ standing by the door looking concerned. 

"Are you OK Jess?" he asked concerned. She stood up slowly. 

"Yeah I'm fine just too much to drink last night that's all." she explained grabbing a cup and rinsing out her mouth.

 "I need to get ready for work. Veronica and Nick are coming to do some more paperwork." she told him. 

"Why do you have to go in? I thought you had some time off." he asked her wondering why she was going in.

 "I have a meeting today with some very important people so I have to go in." she explained to him walking back to her room to change her clothes.

" she explained to him walking back to her room to change her clothes

       Jessica walked in to the meeting room. She was greeted by two agents. 

"Good morning Miss Donovan. Thank you for meeting with us. We have a few questions." The woman agent stated holding out her hand for Jessica to shake.