Riots, Drills and the Devil Part 2

*** There is smut in this chapter. I will give a heads up before it happens so if you want to skip it***

Jason was talking on the radio. He watched as the army got called in. He rolled his eyes. He had to find out if Jessica was still inside or not. He looked up and noticed that an inmate was trying to get their attention. He watched as the Warden addressed the inmate. The inmate said they had a hostage. Jason started to worry as he walked over to Bellick.

"I need you to tell me who is all still inside now." he shouted at him.

The warden nodded his head at Bellick and we went to find out. Jason and the warden both turned when there was more shouting coming from the inmate.

"We have a woman hostage." they shouted.

Jason started to get really worried hoping that it wasn't Jessica.

Bellick came back over.

"They have the new rookie sir, they have Bob." Bellick said.

Jason turned to face him.

"They also have a female hostage too." he glared at Bellick.

"Warden I need a team to go in there and extract the hostages now." Jason said taking charge.

"We can't its not by the book. We don't even know who the hostage is. We can't take that chance yet until we control the situation." Pope said before he got pulled away by his men.

Jason looked back at the prison thinking up a plan to get inside.

Jessica and Lincoln were still following Terk. Jessica was still getting a bad feeling about this. Terk was just leading them farther away from the riot. She made sure she was close to Lincoln. They followed him into a room that looked like the boiler room.

"Terk? Are you sure there's a way out?" Lincoln asked as they lost sight of him.

"Terk?" Lincoln shouted making sure that Jessica was beside him.

Terk came out of nowhere and knocked Jessica hard against the wall kncoking her out. He grabbed a wire and started strangling Lincoln. Lincoln struggled and tried o move Terk as Jessica was coming to.

She watched as Lincoln got away and punched Terk before he fell to the floor.

"Lincoln?" Jessica whispered making her way over to him helping him stand.

She checked his neck.

"You're going to be OK." she informed him wrapping her arm around him.