Kindergarten

Gerard;

"My God," I groan, walking into Frank's classroom. "My class was out of control again. I'm getting so tired of it!"

He gets out of his desk chair and walks over to me. "What happened, babe?" He asks, putting one hand on my left cheek while he kisses my right one.

"Just, the same shit. Every time it's time for a lesson, they sit there and cause a commotion, or get up and run around, it's absolutely ridiculous and I have no idea what to do anymore." I sigh and put my hand over my eyes, pulling it down and pretty much stretching out the skin under my eyes.

"Have you tried disciplining them?" He asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to his desk. He pushes me back until I'm sitting on the desk while he takes his place in his chair.

"Yes. I've made them pull cards, I've taken away recess and free time, and I've even called in the principal. Nothing is getting through to them!" I swear, this is the worst class I've ever had.

Frank puts his hands on my knees and starts rubbing my thighs, something that has always calmed me down. "Have you talked to any of their parents?"

"Yes. I talked to most of them when we had that parent/teacher conference a couple weeks ago. Most of the parents were quite nonchalant about their child's behavior, which is odd. I mean, if we had a kid and they were acting out, I'd be concerned. So, I guess the parent is what's causing the behavior. Who else would it come from? Especially if the parent doesn't care."

"They didn't care?" He asks, continuing to rub my thighs, going up a little. "That's weird, all my kids' parents care when I tell them that their child is acting out."

"Yeah, well, you have a decent class. You lucky fuck."

"What has the Mr. Toro said?" He asks, standing up so that he's at the same height as me.

"He's witnessed pretty much everything that I told him about, he said that he knows it isn't my fault, and took matters into his own hands for about twenty minutes. He explained to them that it's rude for them to disrespect me, and so on, then after he left, most of them starting acting out again. Some settled down and started being somewhat behaved, but... it's still out of control. I love them to death, but I'm on my last nerve." I reach forward and pull Frank towards me by grabbing onto his button down shirt. Once he's close enough, I press my lips to his and cup his cheek in my hand like I always do. We savor each other's lips before pulling away and continuing our conversation.

"How was your class today?" I ask, wanting to change the subject so it isn't all about me.

"Pretty good," he answered, pecking my lips quickly. "My students have managed to make complete sentences and I'm very proud of them."

"That's amazing, babe," I reply, pulling him closer and crossing my ankles behind him so he'll stay close.

"I know! We're going to be working on it again tomorrow and I can't wait because I'm just so happy that they've finally picked up on it." I can't help myself, so I kiss him again and again, smiling at how adorable he is when he's excited. I'm so lucky.

He keep our lips locked for a while, battling each other for dominance, even though I always end up winning. He wraps his arms around my neck while I slip my hands down and into his back pockets, flexing my fingers to squeeze his ass.

He pulls away and takes deep breaths, his perfect mouth open, but smiling. "I love you," he says softly.

"I love you, too, babe," I reply, smiling back at him.

He moves his arms and drags his hands over my shoulders and down my biceps. He trails them off onto my chest and then my stomach. He pulls my shirt out of my pants and unbuttons the bottom few buttons, all while keeping eye contact with me.

He sticks his hands up my shirt and feels my abdomen and some of my chest. He runs his fingers over sensitive areas, massaging my nipples and sliding his fingertips along my sides.

I can feel my dick getting hard, and he knows what he's doing to me. He loves making me wait for it.

"Frank.." I whisper, connecting our lips shortly before pulling back and looking him in the eyes again.

Frank smirks at me, then slowly pulls at my belt, unclasping it, then tugs at the button on my jeans. I feel my length growing, getting so undeniably turned on.

I feel the zipper go down and then Frank's hand is grasping my dick. I sigh in absolutely pleasure.

Suddenly, there's a knock on his door, then the knob rattles as someone tries to turn it. There's a familiar click of the knob refusing to turn, due to it being locked. "Mr. Iero?" Mr. Toro calls, "Can we talk?"

"Fuck," I sigh, trying to control my breath. We quickly get me situated, closing my shirt and zipping my pants before he goes to let Ray in.

I hear footsteps on the tile just as I finish buckling my belt. "Hello, Gerard," Ray says cheerfully. "Didn't realize you were in here. I assume you guys were about to leave then?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. We needed to go shopping, so we were going to leave a little early," I respond, trying not to sound like I'm struggling to control myself.

"I'll make this quick then," he says, smiling. "I just needed to give you this information about a new student you'll be getting at the beginning of next week. It goes over allergies and things." He hands Frank the paper and smiles at us both before turning and walking away. "Call me if you have questions."

"He knows what was going on," I say, "I can tell."

"Yeah, probably, you aren't very good at composing yourself," Frank replies, skimming over the paper of information.

"Shut up," I groan.

"Hey. It was sexy," he says, smiling at me when he looks up from his paper. "Anyways," he continues, walking to his desk to grab some things, "we'll finish when we get home." He slaps my ass and grabs my hand to lead me out.

*~*~*~*

Mwah! I love you guys!

Relationship-y story, yay!!!

Now I need to go to bed!

Ily, ily, ily, ily, ily, ily, ily, ily, ily!

xoCrashFire