Kidnapped-Chapter 9

"Come on, Jasper! Run!" yelled Tate sprinting down the long, dirt driveway. She turned around to see him and fell.

"Ta-," Jasper started but then suudenly stopped. She saw him disappear.

"Jasper?! JASPER?! Where'd you go?!" she screamed getting up and running to where Jasper just was. She ran almost in a circle over and over again, screaming his name.

Suddenly, she heard an evil laugh behind her. She jumped around to see Jack, Carter, and Ty, Ty holding Jasper shaking with fear.

"Jack! Let him go! You promised," she cried running towards them. Jack stopped her.

"Uh, uh, uh," sang Jack smirking, amused. He wrapped his arms around Tate.

"Jack! Let me gooo," she sobbed fighting his grasp. She tried hard to reach Jasper, and he did the same.

"Oh, my sweet Tate,"Jack cooed gripping her tighter,"you promised, too."

"What are you talking about?"

"You. Are. Mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!"Tate screamed, waking from her nightmare.

"You okay over there?"asked Jesse gingerly.

"Uh, yeah. Bad dream,"she muttered. She flopped back on her bed.

"Sounded pretty bad,"said Chase in the cell to her left.

"Yeah, 'bad dream' was an understatement. Furioucious nightmare fits the description,"she sighed,"Sun up?

"Er, it was abou-"

"Rise and shine, brats!" hollered Carter. He flipped on the lights, and Tate winced as a bright light shown near her. "A wittle wight hurting the baby girls' eyes?" he snickered. Tate glared up at him in response.

"Psh, weak-minded,"he chuckled walking on down, flipping on lights as he went.

"I am NOT weak-minded!"yelled Tate angrily. Her eyes watered at the thought of her brother saying the same thing...

"Tate, let it go,"whispered Chase. Tate huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. 'I hate this. It's all Jack's fault me and my friends are here. Well,think of the devil and he will appear,'she thought as Jack waltzed in the door. He smirked when he saw Tate.

"Carter?"he said smoothly.

"Yeah, Jack?" he replied.

"I'm taking Tate off your hands,"he said whilst grabbing her cell's keys. Her eyes widened and she jumped off her bed and ran to a corner. That movement made Jack's 'smirk' grow into a full-bred, painfully bright smile. She inwardly cringed at the sight.

"Whatever,"Carter yelled back. Jack opened the door quickly and walked in towards Tate. She went tighter to the wall from fear.

"Tate, come on,"he commanded,"We have a meeting tonight at 8:00." Tate knew not to provoke him, so she slowly stood, shivering. He came closer, and she stood, frozen now. He smiled as he grabbed her stiff upper arm, and led her out. She made sure to keep a good distance between them.

"We have to get you all prettied up, Tate. You are a short 17-year-old, and you're my cousin who's parents are dead and they wanted me to be your gardian. This is your job choice, and we will pick a song in a bit for you to sing. Got it? Oh, and you might be a waitress, so we'll check those skills, too,"Jack explained. Tate snapped her head towards him violently.

"Do we need to get me collar? Like a dog? 'Cause right now I'm sounding alot like a 'pet' more so than a 'person',"she snapped. Jack had really made her mad now.

He shrugged carelessly,"Your choice. We'll pick the color, you'll wear it happily." She huffed angrily and tried to cross her arms.. keyword:TRIED! Jack held herarm to tightly to allo any movement from her.

"You better get your act together, Tate. I oculd easily make you something a heck of a lot worse. I would've, but I was out voted by my three amigos,"he whispered deathly close to her ear. He did it just creepy enough to send shivers down her back.

"Jack,"Ty said running up.

"What?"he said without looking away from her.

"What does the girls need to do?"he asked and Jack looked up to see Ty gripping Shana's arm. She seemed too be...smirking. It really made Tate uneasy.

"They can clean up in here,"he stated making a circle in the air with one haand signifying the entire house.

"Okay. I'll go get the rest. Hey, yo, Carter!"he yelled as Carter walked by the window.Ty ran outside dragging Shana behind him.

"Come on. I'll tell him to not them clean my study,"Jack mumbled to himself as they walked up the steps. Jack threw open the door and dragged Tate through the beaten wooden door. Jack strode to his study and plopped down in his seat. He got comfortable, grabbed Tate's waist, and sat her down on his lap. She sat stiff and awkward.

"This should make my work a lot more...'fun',"he said as he reached around her to start his writing.

'Oh, Lord....,'Tate thought as he rested his stubbly chin on her shoulder.

******************************

I feel terrible that I haven;t updated more an this one! I'm so sorry!! Now that it's summer, I should be able to update A LOT more! Atleast I hope! I have 2 basketball camps I have to go to in order to get a jersey next year along with 10 woprkout days, and another camp. But luckily, the basketball camps only last a few days. The other one lasts 5 days. I'll try to update more, and if you're reading 'Cougar Pride', like I said, NO PROMISES!!! I hope y'all have a great day! PEACE!

Love,

Monkeygirl99@O_O@