Doctor J {2}

😈Y/N POV😈

I watched Doctor J stare at me with those eyes his eyes shinning and tears glistening out his eyes "I will never ever bow down to you not even after I die" he said and yelled for the guards "Give her a good beating she's been a bad girl" he said and I was dragged out the room laughing my tail off 'one day he will come around and by one day I mean real soon' I felt the bolts being connected with my brain which made my body jolt up in pain and pleasure 'the feeling was electrifying {A/N this just kills me back to the story} my eyes closed and after a few minutes they turned it off and pulled it off my head "Stand Up now" I got up but it was difficult since everything looked a bit blurry as soon as I felt my feet hit the floor a low blow was delivered to my stomach I cringed. I felt all the pain and slowly I got tired of it until I felt my veins pulsing and I could hear my heart beat pumping fast I felt my body start twitching and I knew what was about to happen I felt the electricity flowing through my veins just waiting to be let loose and with that I closed my eyes and let the electricity go my eyes opened and electricity crackled through my eyes my veins glowed blue I heard the bodies dropping to the floor 'Such stupid humans didn't know what was coming for them' I opened the door and walked towards one of the emergency exit but I was stopped by a gun being pointed clicking "You killed her" I heard a voice say and I immediately knew who it was I turned around "Oh Doctor J what a surprise the more the merrier" I chuckled "Oh how cute you got a gun I was looking for one of these" with my telekinesis the gun was in my hands within a matter of seconds he starred at me his eyes wide in shock I made my eyes glow pink and he was immediately under my spell "Come on Doctor J follow me" I said and his eyes stayed glue to mines I grabbed his hands and dragged him out with me I killed anyone who tried to stop me I saw my goons a few meters away and they shot the remaining guards. I pulled J in with me "Go now" I said and we pulled off I turned to J and starred at him he was starring back I turned to one of my goons "Do you have the shot" he starred at me for a second confused "The shot that makes you fall asleep" I said and rolled my eyes he immediately blushes and grabs the box where we keep the emergency Shots and he hands me one I took it and took off the cap and saw my reflection through it which made me smirk I sat on J's lap and he looked at me confused "Sorry J but you might snitch or try and run away" I said and with that I stuck the needle in his neck and the medicine was released in his system within a few seconds he passed out and I got off him and sat next to him "Do you think we look like a cute couple" I asked the goons who starred wife eyes at me a few murmurs were heard which made me smile "I know I think so too".
-The End of Part Two-