Harley Quinn

*will need tissue listen to the music to get a feel of the story*

*Y/N POV*
You stared down at the casket holding your sons hand,inside the basket sat the love of you life she meant everything to you people put their hands on your shoulder and tried to make you happy but nothing worked you just wanted her back. Your best friend took your son back to the church so that he could eat everyone had left except you. You picked up a note and wiped your tears off your face "Dear Harley people say that you never truly realise what you have until its gone but I would say to those people you knew what you had you just never thought you would lose it when you died I took it the hardest who wouldn't you were the reason I woke up every morning now that your gone I'm lost it's hard to forget someone who gave me so much to remember" you wiped your eyes and continued "I was so tired of being everyone's shoulder to cry on but right now I could use one of you mega Harley hugs they used to annoy me but that was because I didn't think I would lose you so soon when our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down, Harley why did you leave me when I needed you most did I not treat you right if I didn't sorry" you stopped and began to sob all the tears running down your eyes onto your black dress "I'm sorry it was my fault I shouldn't have argued with you I just wanted to know if you were being loyal to me, and my hormones were getting the best of me, I was gonna tell you the day you died that I went to the doctors office and went through with the pregnancy process again but we had our big fight you walked out i though that we were doing so well and I had to go and screw it up I'm sorry I've been crying so much lately now that I have to distract my self by doing something that makes me happy so that I won't cry. I thought maybe we could have a little girl like you wanted and name her Hailey since you liked that name so much and that maybe just maybe we could be the happy family that you always wanted us to be." You looked down at the casket "In a few hours your gonna be 6 ft in the ground but that won't ever stop my love for you I'll love you for infinity and beyond just like you used to say to me so as I say goodbye I would like to recite my wedding bell that I told you" you smiled sadly "Harleen Quizel you are the stars and I am the galaxy your the sun I'm the moon your the cigarette and I'm the smoker your my love and my life my future and my forever my heart belongs to you today as we wed together I want you to know that even tho we have had little fights we will get through this,we will get through this together as a family I love you so much that without you I would be lost your my world and I'm the moon everything I do revolves around you I love you Harley and I hope you say I do" you began to walk away but be for you did you said "I love you Puddin" and walked away.
The End
🌸Authors Note🌸 is this what you wanted for me to write Because I wade the sure how sad you wanted it to be but that's all for now* Sincerely JJ