Rick Flag Best Friends

*Authors Note Double update you guys are blessed by my suckish writing that you guys seem to love or hate I don't know your opinion about this book but I would love to know*

🇱🇷Y/N🇱🇷 *Play video at top*
You woke up to your phone blaring your alarm and groaned as the annoyingly catchy song blared out your phone speaker. You sat up and slapped your hand on the snooze button and walked lazily to the bathroom and pulled the shorts you had on put your butt. You walked into the bathroom and flicked on the light coming in eye contact with a roach after having a little heart attach you realized that the roach was copying you. Then you realized that the roach was you within 5 minutes you managed to tame your hair and put it into a two braids. You cleaned your face and put light makeup and started on your lipstick which had to be perfect or you would start over after 4 minutes you were finished with the lipstick as the phone went off again you groaned and walked lazily over to the phone where you stubbed your toe on the nightstand after the pain went away you snoozed it again for the final time you looked at the time and quickly ran to the closet and put on a random outfit which actually looked pretty good (outfit at top) you grabbed your shoe and hopped out the door with one shoes on your foot and struggling to get the other one on. You leaned against your car

and put the shoe on and unlocked the car, you got in and put the key and the ignition and leaned back in your car and breathe for a second then you started the car and drove off

*Arriving at Work* you got out the car with 3 minutes and 29 seconds to spare before you were late you walked into the building greeting the guards and waved to the receptionist. You walked over to the elevator and waited till you came to the 40th floor the door open and you rushed over to your office and set down your files you walked over to the printer in your room and faxed a paper and checked the time. You now had ten minutes till you had to be in the meeting about Task force X (is that what it's called cause the movie seems like ages ago) you grabbed the meeting paper that Ms Waller would need and exited the room went back to the elevator exited the elevator on floor 25 and entered the meeting room quietly as you saw other people getting things ready at the front of the room stood Amanda Waller one of the most fiercest woman in the world you walked over too her and handed her the coffee she asked for which was plain black (she took it black...like her men 😂 oh gosh I better stop) and you handed her the files "Here you go Ms Waller" she looked at you "Did you get what I asked for" you looked confused for a second before you put your hands into your purse and pulled out the flash drive she asked you to take a look at last night. You studied everything talked about in the video on the flash drive so that you wouldn't look dumb as the meeting started Rick came and stood next to you as the meeting progressed people began to ask question but one particular question Ms Waller let you answer "Why let these criminals out when we just got them put into Belle Reve we spent all this time capturing them so why let them out now" you looked at him "These criminals are the most smartest people on earth who better to send than the criminals they obviously have escaped the police many of times so they know their way around were doing this mission we can't stop what's coming for us only these criminals can they are our only hope because you guys can't get up and go out and save the world because if you did you would have done it a long time ago this mission is to see if these criminals have what it takes if they succeed they get 10 years of their sentence but if they don't the bombs that are gonna be planted in their neck the size of a rice gran will blow up their heads" you said and Rick looked at you impressed you just smiled slightly "I still don't understand the point in doing this" the man stated again "Let me explain this to you simply since you seem to not understand me These villians are gonna go out of Belle Reve and get put into a little practice test that may progress into more and we're gonna send them into the world to handle a real problem if they succeed" the man looked around embarrassed. "So who are you gonna send on this mission" another man said "I'm gonna send Rick Flag, and Y/N Y/L/N on this mission since they are my most trustworthy people to put in the job". Your mouth dropped you were just her assistant nothing more or less so why would she send you on this mission. The meeting wrapped up and you grabbed Amanda's stuff and followed her out of the room and over to the elevator to the floor where you and Amanda's office were. You got to the office and followed Amanda into the room as she sat down you began to talk "Ms Amanda I can't do this mission I'm just your assistant" she looked up at you "Y/N you are the perfect person for this mission, I have seen the way your u act around here and you have been through training with weapons so you are trained and intelligent which is why I choose you for this job along with Rick now show yourself out I have an important video call in two minutes" you walked out and bumped into Rick "as he was about to walk into the room "Um Rick Ms Waller is about to start a video call you gonna have to wait an hour to talk to her" you said and walked away. You reached your office and Rick followed you he sat down in the chair in front of your desk "So I guess you watched the video" he said and you looked up from your computer "Ms Waller told me if I didn't she would force my eyes open and make me watch it 2x" you said and he chuckled "She threatened me with June" he said and you laughed at him "How is she by the way since you know" he looked down "She wants to break up with me since Enchantress practically took over. You smiled sadly at him "Well if you need me you always will have me since I think we're gonna be best friends forever"