Doctor J

😈 Y/N POV😈

I starred at the blank white wall infront of me the voices were going crazy my head felt like it was on fire since i had just got my Electroshock therapy since i threw a fork at someone and it went into there shoulder. I smiled as i heard her screams in my head she deserved it my hands were chained down to my bed and so were my feet. I could feel bruises forming all over from my beating that i received before electroshock therapy but through the pain i laughed so hard i cried the guards banged their sticks onto my cell door "Shut up in there" Griggs said but it only made me laugh harder i could heard keys jiggling and i knew they were bound to come up in here. The door flew open and Griggs and a few other guards marched in they unchained me and i stood up on wobbly legs they grabbed my arms and dragged me out the room. I as they came to my psychiatrist room as they opened the door Doctor J's face came into my room which made my heart flutter. They sat me down in my chair "Tell us if she does something wrong" then they walked out i turned my head to doctor J "So Ms Y/L/N how are you doing today" he said "Im doing fine but the real question is how are you doing today Doctor J" I said and smiled at the end which caused him to blush which made the butterflies in my stomach come alive. "Im doing fine did you hear Jeannie is pregnant" he said which instantly made me frown "I asked about you not you pathetic excuse of a wife" i said "She is not a pathetic excuse she loves me" he said "She doesn't love you she loves your money" i said "She loves me your just mad that i will never ever ever until the day i die love a rotten creature like you" he said with venom laced in his voice "I wouldn't be to sure about that because i think you find me irresistible" my eyes began to glow pink and he was captured in my spell "You love me don't you J" he slowly nodded his head "Do you really love me" he nodded his head i got up out my chair and walked over to him i sat slowly on his lap and leaned into his ear "Then show me" i changed my eye color back to their original color and as he slowly came out my spell i kissed him and he kissed back i felt him bite my lip hard which made me pull away and he pushed me off of him "What were you doing" he said anger laced in his voice "You said you loved me" i said and tears sprung out my eyes i could see his eyes soften for a minute before they became hard again and he backhanded me "I told you this i dont not nor will i ever love you do you understand me" i put my head down "Yes Doctor J" i got up and sat in my chair and kept my head down 'I told you he wouldnt love you' 'He could never love you' 'all his love is for Jeannie you know that' "Y/N i asked you a question"!! he said angrily "Thats it you will not talk to me in such a disrespectful way anymore you know what i am capable of i could kill you wife with the blink of an eye and you dare doubt me" i blinked my eyes i saw the vison of her dropping dead with a bullet straight in her head which made me smile. "You will bow down to me i am sure of it you will be my slave just wait you mines Doctor J"

~The End~