Epilogue 1

Angelina runs through the school yard into my arms.

"Did you have a good day at school sweetie." I ask.

She nods her head. "It was awesome."

"What was so awesome about it?"

Well the whole day I knew that you were going to come and pick me up after school." She smiles.

I pick her up in a hug. "I am so lucky to have you Ainge."

"So what are we going to do now?" She asks.

"I have a big surprise for you." I tell her, "You will just have to wait and see it."

I take her down to the airport.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"You will just have to wait and see. But we will have to get on a plane. Have you flown before?"

She shakes her head.

"Well we better make this an extra special trip. We get onto a private jet and I fly her to California. I'm taking her to stay at my Malibu mansion. I have something to show her.

I try to entertain her on the plane flight but it's hard as she get bored easily. She eventually falls asleep.

I wake her up as we land in the golden state.

The first thing I do after we land is take her straight to my house. I have something I'm really excited to show her. I can wait till she sees it.

I take her out into a paddock in the back yard. And then she sees the surprise. A small brown horse comes trotting over to us.

She starts to jump up and down. "You got me a horse!" She yells.

"I absolutely did baby. It's all yours. You can name it whatever you want."

"I'm going to name it Lady Gaga. Just like you." She says. So that is the story to why I now have a male horse with the same name as me.

"Thank you thank you thank you..." She keeps repeating over and over again.

"No worries Ainge. I love you."

"I love you to." She says giving me a massive hug.

A/N

Shout out to AnaMarijaRutar I think a lot of us know why.  Quote of the day 'Haters are just jealous