s i x

* (Ava's friend) Amy's point of view

BEEP!!

Great, not another text from Ava complaining how she hates herself.

I went to get chck my phone. I went on messages and the text was from an unknown caller.

Hmm. Who could that be?

It read ' meet me at the roof on the cafe in town at 5pm. ill see you there. kisses xox'

WHAT THE HELL?!

I was so confused. Who the hell would want to meet me at the roof of a cafe??

Unless....

It was him.

He wanted to meet me on the roof. But why would he admit his feelings when i thought he loved her...

should i meet him there?

4:56pm

"OMG AMY!"

"Heyy, Ava." I said in a slow voice.

Really not the person i wanted to see today.

"Okay, so basically i was thinking," Ava said, "We should go to that haloween party next door to Chantels house."

"Ava, you just came out of hospital, and now you want to go to a party?"

"Wait, this is so wierd, your'e usually the one who has to beg me to go to parties. Amy, what's going on?"

"Nothing, i just don't want to see you ending up in hospital again."

"Pshhhh, Amy, i feel fine and im not going to end up in hospital, trust me. Come on Amy, when did you become so boring?"

"fine i'll go, but what time?"

"Well, it starts at 4:45 and i was hoping to go a bit earlier than usual because i heard Chantel's giving the first 10 people to come a $50 starbucks gift card. I mean. how amazing is that right?"

"Wow, when did she become so nice?"

"She is nice, you just need to understand her." Ava said then chuckled

I laughed back awkwaredly.

Oh no! How am i meant to meet the mystery guy at 5pm when the party starts at 4:45 pm??

3:50pm

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

great, here she comes.

I opened the door, and there Ava was, smiling joyfully.

"Someones in a good mood"

She ran in and hugged me.

I backed away and looked at her confused

"What? Don't you want to get the $50 starbucks gift card too?"

"oh yh, ermm that, of course i do" And smiled back.

4:35

We arrived at the party, all dressed up. I was a slutty cat and Ava was a witch, like she is every year.

Chantel opened the door and Ava shouted "HEY OMG HEY SO YEAH WHERES THE $50 STRBUCKS GIFT CARD AT?!"

"Umm...your'e too early, come back in 10 minutes." And then slammed the door.

"Great, i knew we shouldn't have come to this stupid party." I said and crossed my arms tightly, trying to warm myself up from the cold.

"Okay, seriously Amy what is going on with you today?"

"Nothing!!"

"Well, usually your super pumped to go to parties, and your never this moody unless.... wait Amy are you on your-"

"NO, NO , NO" I said then stomped my way into the car and drove off."

"As much as I wanted to tell her where I was going i didn't want to hurt her. Its best i keep quiet for a few days. I can't tell her.Not now, anywways.

5:39

I parked where the unknown man had told me to go. The roof of the cafe.

Once i had arrived i saw no-one.

Wait, was this a prank?!

Suddenly i heard footsteps coming my way.

I felt scared but at the same time safe somehow.

"Hey!" He said

I quickly turned around and sighed.

"Not you again." I said. "Why did you want to meet me here?"

"didn't you hear what i said in the hospital? I like you."

"And i don't. Now are we done?"

"But babe-"

"HEY! You don't get to call me that!"

He walked closer to me. I tried to step back but i was already at the edge of the roof.

"I told you already" I said. " I dont like yo-"

His lips pressed against mine. I tried to let go but my lips were so attatched to him. As much as i wanted to let go his sweet, rosy, soft lips were so tempting to hold on to.

It felt like i was kissing him for ages, so i let go and wiped my mouth,while staring at him.

Why did i do that?!

As much as it felt good to kiss him i was letting down my best friend, Ava.

I can't believe i just kissed-

DAMIAN!

Hey . Im back again. hope u enjoyed this chapter. i know my last chapter was literally so short and i think this one isquite short too so im sorry. But i left you guys on a cliffhanger so that was good. Actually im not rlly sure if its a cliffhanger tbh, ehh idek xD

mkay i might make chaspter 7 tomoz. OMG i cant believe im almost on chapter 7 already.

Also remeber to vote and comment

mkay bai xx